The Official Banter Away Thread

Next week will be interesting; the province just announced that Toronto (where my boss lives) will be locked down for 28 days effective midnight Monday. Sounds like he will be working from home!

Good luck with that!!

We have been in code red lockdown here now for 2 weeks. They just restricted in person shopping to only essential goods. Half the stores are unavailable for purchase unless you do online ordering.....

Hopefully things get better, at this point I am not holding out a ton of hope that it will anytime before January.

Last edited:
Social media is awesome.
Say it publicly rather than in DM so the thousands that have won things on THP can respond.

View attachment 8975197

Where the hell did that come from? He get butt hurt because he didn't win a shaft or something? Lol.

Social media is awesome.
Say it publicly rather than in DM so the thousands that have won things on THP can respond.

View attachment 8975197
I appreciate the internet flex on his part, however, I'd probably cut ties before trying to get lawyers involved if I thought I won something online hahaha

What in the actual..

Good luck with that!!

We have been in code red lockdown here now for 2 weeks. They just restricted in person shopping to only essential goods. Have the stores are unavailable for purchase unless you do online ordering.....

Hopefully things get better, at this point I am not holding out a ton of hope that it will anytime before January.
Hang in there man. I'm sure we aren't far behind.

I appreciate the internet flex on his part, however, I'd probably cut ties before trying to get lawyers involved if I thought I won something online hahaha

What in the actual..

I dunno you’ve sent me worse texts 😂

Good luck with that!!

We have been in code red lockdown here now for 2 weeks. They just restricted in person shopping to only essential goods. Have the stores are unavailable for purchase unless you do online ordering.....

Efff - positive thoughts your way, it hasn’t been easy but that just seems excessive.

Separate note - the best looking freshest produce I’ve ever seen in my life was in a super market, in January in Toronto 🤯

Efff - positive thoughts your way, it hasn’t been easy but that just seems excessive.

Separate note - the best looking freshest produce I’ve ever seen in my life was in a super market, in January in Toronto 🤯

Also Toronto had the best lady dancers I've ever seen.. think its the cold weather up there

But lockdown doesn't help with that

I've WON!:bananadance:More than couple of times.
Yep. Me too. I got a hell of haul from THP and Callaway Golf Apperal last year.

I don’t know why, but I get a laugh out of seeing Twitter battles. It’s like who can come up with a better line or more shade towards each other. And you will probably will never meet in your life.

Like watching tennis match back and forth with a uh and an ah good shot there.

This better be the last time I have rake and pick up leaves this year :mad: feel like its never ending

You are most welcome. Feel free to watch it multiple times to really capture all the glory. ( May take a bit to load.....be patient )

Last edited:
You are most welcome. Feel free to watch it multiple times to really capture all the glory. ( May take a bit to load.....be patient )

WTF is wrong with you?? 😂😂😂

One of my cats really loves mint tea and it’s really annoying!

"Houdini" isnt a good name.....seems, just a little minor leagues to me. 🤷‍♂️

"Houdini" isnt a good name.....seems, just a little minor leagues to me. 🤷‍♂️

The Live Stream with the creator explained it pretty good. That its magic the way it works for golfers of all skill levels.

The Live Stream with the creator explained it pretty good. That its magic the way it works for golfers of all skill levels.

Oh I get why its named that. The look and tech seems cool. But the name just seems a bit to JV squad for my liking. just my 2c

PSA

Car A arrives first to pull out left across both lanes of traffic. Car B arrives next to pull out right but pulls even and/or just past Car A so they can see the cars coming from the left but in doing so blocks Car A's view of the cars coming from the right.

car.jpg

"But wait Nate, Car B needs to be able to turn right and not have to wait for Car A to turn, right????" Correct

If Car B pulls up just before Car A where Car B can still see the cars coming from the left and at the same time not block the view of Car A, this should allow plenty of time for Car B to make a determination of when they can pull out to the right.

#DontBeAnAssPSA

Last edited:
Some days you are the bug and others you are the windshield.....I like the days when I am the windshield.....

Some days you are the bug and others you are the windshield.....I like the days when I am the windshield.....

Preach it man.
I am having a day from all heck.

I did a google search for my wife today and found out she is the CEO of a rather good sized company! i asked her and she said “I might be.” so my question is why are we not seeing CEO money???

Back