The Official Banter Away Thread

I just John Daly chip in at Pebble. He appears to be having some grooming issues.

Doc on call for 72, about to get snowed in with the trio of munchkins, so you know I made some hot ass homemade red beans and rice to go with my evening “what the f**k train just hit me” beers :ROFLMAO:

My wife is now right up against 37 weeks pregnant. Any moment now for #2 to get here.

My wife is now right up against 37 weeks pregnant. Any moment now for #2 to get here.
Congrats Mark!! I hope she's doing well!

20210213_122845.jpg

Ok, thats enough productivity for today... whoever thought they simplified assembly should be shot in the foot

I came across this thread and couldn't resist sharing it. Warning: there is a slight sexual undertone to the tweets, but all of them are clean and most of them are pretty funny Twitter - 50 Nerds of Grey

Changed my mind. Scared to hit driver in the garage. 3 Wood and down it is.

Funny you mention it. I can swing a lob wedge full swing in my dining room. I was thinking about testing the limits and said out loud " I think I can hit a 9 in here". From all the way at the other end of the house I hear my wife yell "Don't even think about it"!

Foiled again. :LOL:

Wife and I have been married for 10 years . We were walking through the mall for an hour while we’re waiting for the kids to finish dance down the street. It’s Valentine’s Day mind you.

Wife: “I want to pop into Victoria’s Secret real fast, I’ll be right back.”

Me: [thinking “this is going to be awesome”]

Wife: “I got something really cute”

Me: “[flirty voice] When will I get to see it?”

Wife: “Right now!”

And she proceeds to pull out a set of sweatpants! Lol.

8’ ceiling in my garage. If I tried hitting driver in there I’d have holes in the ceiling and a broken driver.

Nice table.
Yea. I’m jealous. It’s making me rethink how I’m finishing my woodworking shop. I think I need this setup instead.

-22 in MN this morning. Good news is temps will be almost 60* warmer by the weekend.

If it doesn’t kill you, then it will make you stronger.

-22 in MN this morning. Good news is temps will be almost 60* warmer by the weekend.

If it doesn’t kill you, then it will make you stronger.
But usually it kills you.

Today and part of tomorrow is the coldest day for us, windchills in the -30's today. Make it thru today and will be back in the low 40's this weekend.

I hate ice!! It makes me wish for snow instead. We have ice coming in today and overnight. I will not be traveling anywhere!

This is new for me, I have never seen ice like this before. I am find with snow, this is a whole different animal.

This is new for me, I have never seen ice like this before. I am find with snow, this is a whole different animal.
The worst is when it’s heavy enough to coat tree branches and snap them. Late fall ice is the worst when the leaves are still on the trees. 😖 Power outages for days.

Back