The Official Banter Away Thread

My son is doing remote learning and I am remote also. So I get the luxury of hearing and seeing his class work via teams. I have found that vowels are not a thing to kids in 1st grade, also its like wrangling cats to get them to stay on task. Whew I appreciate his teacher she is amazing.

Today I learned that my grandfather’s only two senior club championship victories came in the years that my sister and I were born. Too bad he didn’t have more grandkids! 😆

"You are dangerously stupid" might be my new favorite insult hahahaha
When dealing with someone particularly if you dont know them and they say something obnoxious and ridiculous to you rather then tell them to .... off my go to line is “ill take that under advisement”. Polite and calm response but you know what your saying and it just makes you feel better. Its a great insult to someone who deserves it and the beauty is they wont even know they have been insulted. Lol some of my friends are using it now as well. Very catchy.912225B2-BF71-44A9-9D3A-17C5AFDC49EE.jpeg

I've always liked the response " Yes, that is an opinion and thank you for sharing".

Getting to leave work at 2: Awesome!

Temp of only 45 (after being in the 60s): suuuuuuuuuuucks

I’ve never seen this before and for some reason I find it hilarious 😆

Would you tee off?Screenshot_20210422-174327_Instagram.jpg

The internet remains undefeated!!! A guy stole a tractor-trailer in my hometown of Burlington, NC and led the police on "HOT PURSUIT"!!!

I had a leg spreader next to me on the flight today. 99BB1151-474E-48E7-8EEB-22C12378C702.jpeg

That weird feeling when you open up a live update thread, see that you are on post #26..... and that you are days behind, and have 47 pages to catch up on.

This Mini-Van rabbit hole I fell down the past 7 days sucked.... thankfully tomorrow it is over LOL.

Last edited:
With a cub there? No f-ing way! I would be writing down a par and giving momma bear a wide berth!

My thoughts exactly. She can run faster mad than I can scared:oops:

Yes, that’s me on the wrong tier of the green. Yes, that was my only three putt of the day.
4CA7D3C0-D598-4D10-81F6-F02FC9D61CBA.jpeg

Back