The Official Banter Away Thread

Cleveland can be pretty cool!

1619641291460.png

Boy, I feel for those with allergies. When you walk outside to see your car covered in a green film from all the pollen in the air you just say thank you for not having allergies.

6D16EC8E-43EA-4E7D-B241-3D2E1C8EFA6A.jpeg

I was just out on a walk with Arrow, in the rain, and the garbage truck is in the neighborhood because it's trash day. They see me walking Arrow, stop the truck, and an incredibly nice man gets out with a milk bone in his hand to give to Arrow. I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever! Arrow won't take food from strangers, so he wasn't interested in the treat, but he really liked the guy.

I was just out on a walk with Arrow, in the rain, and the garbage truck is in the neighborhood because it's trash day. They see me walking Arrow, stop the truck, and an incredibly nice man gets out with a milk bone in his hand to give to Arrow. I just thought that was the sweetest thing ever! Arrow won't take food from strangers, so he wasn't interested in the treat, but he really liked the guy.
My parents dog goes bonkers for the UPS truck for this reason. The guy knows their house and leaves a treat if they’re not home and it’s just awesome!

All my customers with dogs say when they mention "boat" the dogs get excited and run for the car. I have a large box of Milk Bones in my tool box and they all know I love them! 😉

8C44EFE9-5F2A-48D7-BD41-1CC0B737C7B8.jpeg
“Morgan call the cops, somebody has their nose pressed to the windowof the Tech Studio” @GolferGal @JB

I can't decide if that was really nice or really weird. If the garbage man stopped and got out of the truck I'd be like uhhh whats up dude? haha Of course living in Nashville its probably a little different :ROFLMAO:

I can't decide if that was really nice or really weird. If the garbage man stopped and got out of the truck I'd be like uhhh whats up dude? haha Of course living in Nashville its probably a little different :ROFLMAO:

It was really nice. It was raining, so he must already be miserable out there, and he stopped in between houses just to say hello and give Arrow a treat. That is one thing I have noticed about moving here, people seem genuinely nice.

It was really nice. It was raining, so he must already be miserable out there, and he stopped in between houses just to say hello and give Arrow a treat. That is one thing I have noticed about moving here, people seem genuinely nice.
I was just trying to be funny really. Have to love good old southern hospitality. It's amazing how places can be so different.

I was just trying to be funny really. Have to love good old southern hospitality. It's amazing how places can be so different.

I agree though. At first @JB and I thought it was all an act, people can't really be this nice, right? It's not like people are rude in Florida, it's more like they just kind of keep to themselves, but here people go out of their way to be nice, and actually mean it.

Like last week when we had "second winter", my neighbor came over and covered my vegetables in my veggie garden for me. He said, he knew we were from Florida and probably didn't realize this would be a true hard freeze, so he wanted to make sure my veggies were protected. There was nothing in it for him, he just did it to be nice. We are still learning to get used to that.

Christmas in April. I guess I won a Golf Pride headcover contest back in December and due to the supply chain issues, it just got here. Yay. Its a Stitch leather head cover with custom Golf Pride stitching.

IMG_20210429_104528.jpg

19 years teaching and just broke up my first fight...:rolleyes:

Enter chik fil a food coma one 3...2....1.....

19 years teaching and just broke up my first fight...:rolleyes:
You had a good run there... seemed like at my school's there were more girl fights than guys fighting

Some days are great at work.

Other days? It sounds more fun to pour gasoline on the laptop and set it on fire hahaha

Cheers, fam.
Does it not always sound more fun to pour gasoline on anything and set it on fire?

Does it not always sound more fun to pour gasoline on anything and set it on fire?
I'd pour some gasoline on my golf game right now, but that sounds like self harming.

I'd pour some gasoline on my golf game right now, but that sounds like self harming.
Don’t do that, I’m sure we can work out a trade!

Some days are great at work.

Other days? It sounds more fun to pour gasoline on the laptop and set it on fire hahaha

Cheers, fam.
As the bloodhound gang said ... We don't need no water let the mother fer burn

I agree though. At first @JB and I thought it was all an act, people can't really be this nice, right? It's not like people are rude in Florida, it's more like they just kind of keep to themselves, but here people go out of their way to be nice, and actually mean it.

Like last week when we had "second winter", my neighbor came over and covered my vegetables in my veggie garden for me. He said, he knew we were from Florida and probably didn't realize this would be a true hard freeze, so he wanted to make sure my veggies were protected. There was nothing in it for him, he just did it to be nice. We are still learning to get used to that.
I can see that being odd. I would love to live in a place like that though.

Back