The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
THP is rolling through Indy in just 2 months, details on that event can be found here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-3-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

We have decided to do something a little different, so with that in mind, below is the information on the additional rounds available at 2 unbelievable courses.

Friday May 30th starting at 1pm
Purgatory Golf Club--THP Rate of $60 including cart (includes range balls)
http://www.purgatorygolf.com/

Sunday June 1 starting at 8:30am
Prarie View Golf Club--THP Rate of $69 including cart and range balls
http://www.prairieviewgc.com/

Between these 2 courses and the Fort being played on Saturday, you have the chance to play 3 of the top 4 courses in the entire state of Indiana according to Indianagolf.com

Because of the agreement in place with these courses and THP along with the popularity of these courses, a final headcount will be due to the courses at the end of April and these rates will be applicable to only those members playing in the Invitational on Saturday.

Please post here, or PM me if you want added to the list for 1 or both of these, this post will serve as the official list of those playing the courses.

Friday Round at Purgatory
TpluffParshooter36Jugger18Lighteningbolt 44O'Carrol
V. ManAdam HartzellGregDanPhillyVCoers
TGTTXthorIceyShanksT0adRbartthle17
RamblerDarren KMichigan SliceGolf3rguyDavid Winchell

Sunday Round at Prarie View
Darren KPhillyVDavid WinchellCanadanKC720Lightningbolt44Parshooter36GregDanTpluff
GreggdrewsBullfrogRobman7Mikedean441JmanAdam HartzellCoersAmartD. Hartmann34
Ohio_StrikerZengerV. ManAmsmith61Michigan SliceSposeyTGTTGolf3rguyX Thor
CaptainCautionDevrickusO'CarrolT0adBhillnTyJohnstonRbartthle17Rambler

Last edited:
Awesome, I've always wanted to play Purgatory but didn't want to go it alone. I'd rather embarrass myself with friends. I'm in for BOTH.

The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Oh I am down for both!

Big thanks to Mr. 441! Those are some amazing deals for some fantastic courses. That weekend just got that much better!

Thanks a whole lot for doing this Mike. I'm IN for BOTH.

I'm in for Friday for sure. I still need to work on Sunday with boss.

Both for me Ty and DW. I'm not even asking them. I'm telling them. Were in!

Oh,

A HUGE thank you to Mike for putting this together. :clapp::drinks:

I'm in for both rounds!

In for Sunday!!

these rates will be applicable to only those members playing in the Invitational on Saturday.
Can you play in one of these if you aren't in the Invitational and is the rate just the regular rate? Thanks!

Can you play in one of these if you aren't in the Invitational and is the rate just the regular rate? Thanks!

Will know more on that at the end of April when we have final numbers

I'm in for both Friday and Sunday!

Thanks Mike for setting this up. I'm in for both rounds, please.

Looks tight....and lots of sand and water. I'm going to need a lot of balls....

• Fun stuff from the PGC site.
Why the name Purgatory?
In religious mythology, Purgatory is where souls gladly pay for their earthly mistakes to gain entry to heaven. The name is fitting because it conjures up images of overcoming obstacles to reach eternal happiness. The game of golf at Purgatory is a game of strategy to overcome the bunkers and tall grass. Staying in the fairway brings you the happiness of a lower score.

• Its 18 holes cover 218 acres, with 110 acres of playable area and 40 acres of fairways. It tees up at 7,754 yards from the red tees, but some holes have up to eight tees-there are six acres of them. There are four lakes and five kinds of turf. One hole, the diabolical 12th, is a par-three of 235 yards from the back tee, and several holes have six or eight bunkers. (there are 133 bunkers on course)

Sounds great Toad. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

RTJ on Sunday sounds great to me!!! Would prefer tee times earlier if possible though. 8ish?

I'll see if I can snag a few before 830 too...will update the list shortly too

I'm carpooling with Michigan Slice and Tpluff, so put me down for whatever/whenever they said!

Thanks

Thanks for setting all this up Mike. Count me in for Sunday. For me, it's probably the earlier the better.

I'm carpooling with Michigan Slice and Tpluff, so put me down for whatever/whenever they said!

Thanks

I'll be in that van too, so it looks like I'm down for Sunday. If the van stays, I stay.

I'll see if I can snag a few before 830 too...will update the list shortly too

I would imagine 8:30 is probably a decent time as well. Might have straight to name+website before I looked at the times listed ahahaha

Back