The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

This is for you CJ
ezase4av.jpg
I know you know what this means

Sitting at the airport having a Blue Moon and trying relax. What's wrong with these folks in Indy? No Shandy!!??

Another fantastic THP weekend. Tired. Happy. Sad that it's over. But another one to look forward to in two weeks! Woot! Woot!

Recap tomorrow. JB, hope the Coursitis doesn't last too long.

Phil Darth Vedda, just wanna let you know CJ is driving but he chuckled pretty well at that picture. #WalkItOff

O'Carroll is insanely lucky.

Had to be the hat. Who else can hit a tree, then a bridge and get it to run 20 yards to just off the green?

Sitting at the airport having a Blue Moon and trying relax. What's wrong with these folks in Indy? No Shandy!!??

Another fantastic THP weekend. Tired. Happy. Sad that it's over. But another one to look forward to in two weeks! Woot! Woot!

Have one for me Ken. It sure looked like you guys had a great time! See you in a coup,e weeks buddy!

JM

Had to be the hat. Who else can hit a tree, then a bridge and get it to run 20 yards to just off the green?
You forgot "then roll in the birdie putt."

Where are you? We stopped for food.

I just got home from Indy, what a great weekend!

I got to spend time on the course with Ohio Striker, coers, gregdrews, xThor, Darren K, Adam Hartzell, Playdough, O'Caroll, and my partner sposey013168.

I would've loved to have been able to play with everybody, as it's hard to get a lot of time with anybody that's not in your group. (unless you're Michigan Slice, I think it's impossible to attend a THP event with him and not feel like you know him. What a great guy!) But I got to meet a lot of great THPers this weekend and look forward to doing it again soon.

Sitting at the airport with Kang waiting for our flights. We made sure we got O'Carroll an egg burger at the airport so he could leave Indy happy. Had a blast all weekend. Will have a recap tomorrow but I dont know if I can get it all done in one try.

Sitting at the airport with Kang waiting for our flights. We made sure we got O'Carroll an egg burger at the airport so he could leave Indy happy. Had a blast all weekend. Will have a recap tomorrow but I dont know if I can get it all done in one try.

Safe travels home Rick. Great meeting you this weekend.

Best FRESH fries I ever had!

I am glad you did or we may have heard about it the entire weekend in Ocean City.

Is it wrong that I kinda want to play some 4 way air hockey again??

I'd do it as long as I could wear the pads and helmet umpires wear

Better off finding a partner and a quarter and playing bloody knuckles. Same results. Just saves time

Speaking of which did CJ and PhillyV ever end up boxing ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Lol no we didn't. I didn't see a boxing game there. And CJ spent most of his credits getting tickets for the IceyShanks starter kit

Better off finding a partner and a quarter and playing bloody knuckles. Same results. Just saves time

Not as much fun..

The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Not as much fun..

This is true. and not as fun to watch either

Back