The official Jason Day Thread

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Handicap
Transition
​Does anyone else here besides me think Jason Day is a Drama Queen?

​Does anyone else here besides me think Jason Day is a Drama Queen?

Not really. Don't really see him wrapped up in to much off the course drama.

Too soon to tell but I am starting to notice a trend myself. I like the guy and watching him play so I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell on the issue though.

Not sure I know what you mean

I think he is referring to the oft-injuries and miraculous recoveries. Ill chalk it up to good trainers and rest for now.

I think he is referring to the oft-injuries and miraculous recoveries. Ill chalk it up to good trainers and rest for now.

interesting, i never noticed. i used to think that about andy roddick. he would always have some injury on court or start puking everywhere, then "miraculously" he would gut it out to win.

Yeah, look at the little drama queen, drawing attention to himself

200w.gif

This /\
From him falling out on the course from Vertigo to him hitting a bad tee ball and after he sees it going left he grabs his back. He acts like he can barley walk walking up to his second shot but somehow is able to take a big swing. I think he is full of it.

I think its too early on day. He has a pretty spotty injury history and a powerful swing so its possible that his back gets "tweaked" or taught during the course of play. Like I said, I think good trainers and rest can go along way. If his ouchies get to Tiger levels and he continues to play well, I think some may start to question the legitimacy of his injuries. At this point I think its too early to call him a drama queen though. Plus hes playing well so people are looking for reasons to dislike him ha ha.

I don't see it. Watching yesterday he seemed to be in some real pain IMO.

This /\
From him falling out on the course from Vertigo to him hitting a bad tee ball and after he sees it going left he grabs his back. He acts like he can barley walk walking up to his second shot but somehow is able to take a big swing. I think he is full of it.
Back problems are weird like that though, especially spasms. That doesn't mean he isn't a drama queen, I don't have an opinion on that.

Plus no one really knows what type of injury it was. Could have been a spasm or cramp and those aren't necessarily serious injuries all the time and coming back and playing well the day after is perfectly reasonable.

This /\

You think he purposely collapses in the middle of the freaking US Open? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

I think its too early on day. He has a pretty spotty injury history and a powerful swing so its possible that his back gets "tweaked" or taught during the course of play. Like I said, I think good trainers and rest can go along way. If his ouchies get to Tiger levels and he continues to play well, I think some may start to question the legitimacy of his injuries. At this point I think its too early to call him a drama queen though. Plus hes playing well so people are looking for reasons to dislike him ha ha.

Where he finishes has absolutely nothing to do with how I feel about him. ​I just feel he is fake.

Time will tell. Its all just speculation at this point. Im not prepared to attack a persons character over just speculation or at all for that matter.

From someone that gets vertigo almost every time I fly no I don't think he was faking. It is awful and is brutal to play golf through.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He does idolize Tiger...

No, I don't think he is a drama queen or faking any of the pain or emotions. If he is, it would be beyond an Oscar winning performance.

You think he purposely collapses in the middle of the freaking US Open? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

I do....and you can KISS MY ASS IF YOU DON'T AGREE! Don't take this to a different level.

I don't think so. but I am a Day fan. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and watch and see. I think he had a 3 up lead with four to play when this happened. No need to fake an injury in my opinion.

I think you just did my friend. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just chill.

Let's all keep this civil.

Did the Debate Room break out in here?

I've never considered that he was faking anything. I enjoy watching him.

I think you just did my friend. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just chill.

​Yep...and that's all this topic is about. It's why I asked for it. Now when You start calling me dumb...well that's a different topic.

Back