The Official Milestone Thread

I'll never hit a high post count milestone but today is my 10 year anniversary of joining and reading THP.

I made post #3000 today. Thanks to the Canadanian effect, my posting has increased substantially in the last two months.

Rolled past 20,000 posts yesterday.

Hit 120k this morning.

It’s pretty wild for me to think about. Granted, I also think what if I hasn't just lurked that whole first year! Haha

Hit 120k this morning.

It’s pretty wild for me to think about. Granted, I also think what if I hasn't just lurked that whole first year! Haha
Congrats! Heck of an accomplishment!

I wonder how many around here wish they hadn't lurked at all, and just jumped in? I know I wish I would have just joined from the first moment!

So this is post 30,000 for me. Never in my life did I figure I would be on a golf forum for so long and be this chatty.
Wanted to say thank you to THP for the experiences I have been a part of.
I have met and played with some great THPers along the way and have enjoyed it all.
Thanks to my Grandaddy teammates for a wonderful experience in 2019. @McLovin appreciate you Cap.

So this is post 30,000 for me. Never in my life did I figure I would be on a golf forum for so long and be this chatty.
I have met and played with some great THPers along the way and have enjoyed it all.
Thanks to my Grandaddy teammates for a wonderful experience in 2019. @McLovin appreciate you Cap.

I enjoy your posts. Here’s to the next 30k.

That's awesome! So glad to have you around here!

Time flies when you are having fun. 30K is a huge number, congrats!

Congratulations 30k is amazing number.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Bumping an old one since I realized that I hit 10k posts sometime during the Budget without even realizing it. Crazy that darn near 10% of those have been in the last 2 months.

This is post #19,000. 1000 away from the big 20K. I have been a member since 2011 but only really be active since 2021. The march to 20K shouldn't take too long I hope but just thought it was interesting when I looked up and I was at 18,999

Hey look. 20K posts. Hooray me.

Fuck Yeah Reaction GIF

Back