The Official Morgan Cup is Unveiled

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
I really hope that is the case. Perhaps by the time we get to the last available badge, my game will be ready for an event of this magnitude.
Well, I hope so too. However, the sponsors for this event set the terms of the hcps, so who knows if that will be different down the road.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
My goodness she's a beauty. What a great honor to be playing in the inaugural Morgan Cup!

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ole gray won't leave the cup alone.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
I am sitting right here in front of it typing on our laptop and let me tell you this thing is beautiful! Each player on the winning team gets a smaller version but wait until you see the real deal. You will not believe how beautiful it is :thumb:

edit: Heck JB said take a look at the Official Morgan Cup Unveiled thread and BOOM. He had put the pic above in at the same time I was posting this. Talk about timing huh :D

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
I definitely think the empty spots are for future events. Hasn't THP taught us all one thing: when they do something, it typically comes back, and better than ever.
I would agree with TC, if it were for players names, then the team badge would be top and center above the eight other badges for players names......wouldn't it? Something like this:

2011 Champions Team Blank
Player #1 Player #2
Player #3 Player #4
Player #5 Player #6
Player #7 Player #8

Just my thoughts anyway :D

Redman

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 19
Great looking cup! Besides the drinking of high life, champagne, etc ...will the cup also be making a tour of each of the winner's home town??

BTW, I'm really hoping, the empty slots mean that other Morgan Cup tournaments are being planned for in the future.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in