The Official Morgan Cup is Unveiled

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As we move closer to the ultimate amateur golf event, it is time to unveil the official Morgan Cup. This is the trophy that will be hoisted by the winning team in August.

If you are not familiar with the Morgan Cup, click here to find out what all the buzz is about.

Still Photos:
i-6v75j5B-L.jpg

i-ZbM9fXM-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! That is one sweet looking trophy.

Pretty awesome cup!

Sweet - that's beautiful!! Very, very nice!!

Wow that is gorgeous !!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Awesome-looking trophy! :thumb:

wow that thing looks amazing

that is AMAZING JB!!!

just throw away the Paradise Placard now. You know its TEAM HACKERS FTW!!!

awesome trophy!! does it get to travel the country and stay with each winner from the winning team?

That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work THP.

Love the cup. I also love the fact that there are multiple empty badges which means hope for the future that there will be more MC events.

Very nice, ignore the boss, he doesn't know what he is talking about - hehe

Looks awesome! I'm kind of excited that there is room for more years

Anyway a still photo could be posted? Work blocks YouTube.

I'm sure it looks awesome, and Team Hackers is very excited to let Team Paradise pick it up...so that they can hand it to us.

What a beautiful cup!

Tap tap taparoo

Awesome work with the trophy. Looks classy.

One question, was the video of the reveal taken on a boat? I can ship THP a tripod if you need one. :alien:

Sweet cup! I bet all the participants are so excited, I know I am.

Awesome work with the trophy. Looks classy.

One question, was the video of the reveal taken on a boat? I can ship THP a tripod if you need one. :alien:

We have a tripod thanks. But a quick Flip video to show off the Cup we thought it would not matter all that much.

Wow, that thing looks awesome!! Good work THP. I can not wait to kiss that sucker

You should find a way to engrave the winners' names (or better screen names) somewhere.

I think the coolest thing is seeing all the empty spots available after 2011. I sense one hell of a tradition starting next month!!!

We have a tripod thanks. But a quick Flip video to show off the Cup we thought it would not matter all that much.

It didn't. I hope you don't think I was being seriously critical.

thats awesome, i thought the video was fine

Love the cup. I also love the fact that there are multiple empty badges which means hope for the future that there will be more MC events.

+jazillion

Back