The Official Morgan Cup is Unveiled

The Cup looks amazing! I can't wait to lift it up in August. Well done THP!

GG and JB, please don't let Ole Gray convince you to let him try to drink something out of it this weekend, it seems like he'd be capable of that!

That's a beauty! There going to be some happy people to have that.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Love how the Morgan Cup looks, and I am even more excited about the prospect of this being a yearly event, since my wife has already given me the green light to participate next year, if it is held.

THP knockin' another one outta the park.
Cup looks awesome.

The Cup looks amazing! I can't wait to lift it up in August. Well done THP!

GG and JB, please don't let Ole Gray convince you to let him try to drink something out of it this weekend, it seems like he'd be capable of that!

you assume OG is allowed at THP HQ...hehe

B e a u t i f u l !!!

WOW!!!, This is such a great community glad i joined and would love to participate in this next year.

What a thing of beauty, great job picking a great trophy THP.

So. Cool.

So cool!

Looks great, guys. The winners will be proud to lift that thing up.

The trophy is stunning. I think you did a fantastic job picking the symbol and reward for this great event!

Now that's a fantastic cup - would put some club trophies to shame. Looking forward to see the winners drinking beer, eating cereal, or eating Bacos out of it. :drinks: :hungry:

Hole-E crap! Nice trophy!

Love the cup. I also love the fact that there are multiple empty badges which means hope for the future that there will be more MC events.

+1, I think the amount of empty slots is my favorite part.

Love the cup. I also love the fact that there are multiple empty badges which means hope for the future that there will be more MC events.
You should find a way to engrave the winners' names (or better screen names) somewhere.
I think the coolest thing is seeing all the empty spots available after 2011. I sense one hell of a tradition starting next month!!!

I wondered about that too, but there are eight empty slots, and eight Morgan Cuppers per team. First thing I thought of is that each person would get their name on it too. No one has said there would be another one for sure yet. But I like the thinking here.

I noticed the same thing! That means there is hope for the rest of us for the coming years!

It is a sweet trophy!

That is an AWESOME looking cup!!!! This is going to be so much fun for those that rea playing this year and hope for the rest of us in future years.

Very impressive. My very first thought was a THP HALL OF FAME. These lucky first timers have a place in destiny, like it or not.

Congrats guys! Do us proud.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Can't wait to fill it up with ya captain!!

Awesome looking cup././.....so will they let the winning team drink beer out of the cup like the Stanley Cup? :D

The cup looks incredible. I like the thought process on all of the empty placards, but I'm willing to bet they are there for Team Paradise member names.

I definitely think the empty spots are for future events. Hasn't THP taught us all one thing: when they do something, it typically comes back, and better than ever.

I definitely think the empty spots are for future events. Hasn't THP taught us all one thing: when they do something, it typically comes back, and better than ever.

I really hope that is the case. Perhaps by the time we get to the last available badge, my game will be ready for an event of this magnitude.

Back