The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a classic trap game OEM. You got the GMen on monday night the next week and it's in Minny. One thing you got... Minny plays the Jets on Monday night the week before so it'll be a short week for them.

Minnesota has a secret weapon for that game.

Spoiler
They heard a rumor that Romo was going to play QB for the Cowboys that day

and they'll prob be beat up[ by the Jets D....
Looks like a classic trap game OEM. You got the GMen on monday night the next week and it's in Minny. One thing you got... Minny plays the Jets on Monday night the week before so it'll be a short week for them.

Spoiler

I thought you were going to say that Kim Kardashian was going to be at the game. :D

Spoiler

only good thing is that the game is in October, when Romo shines...if it was December I would be concerned

So is that a yes? I would prefer to talk about this off the forum since I am a board owner and it is gambling. Unless of course we make it fun instead. Which is, if I win, you cannot buy any clubs for 120 days. If you win, you can think of something as well.

Its definitely a yes! But a 120 days? gees lol. Since your a board owner do you want to go fun or for real?

And dont forget this is also a revenge game for Dallas.

Its definitely a yes! But a 120 days? gees lol. Since your a board owner do you want to go fun or for real?

And dont forget this is also a revenge game for Dallas.

Dude, you gotta come up with something he has to do in revenge for him saing you cant OEM for 120 days

Dude, you gotta come up with something he has to do in revenge for him saing you cant OEM for 120 days

I got it! If I win, you gotta put with that terrible Ping putter for 120 days!! You gotta bag it!!

And for our enjoyment, we can go to TM and buy a hat for the loser, If JB wins, OEM has to wear a Bucs hat for the 120 days....if OEM wins, JB has to wear a cowboys hat for that time.

I got it! If I win, you gotta put with that terrible Ping putter for 120 days!! You gotta bag it!!

I like the sound of that. I may quit golf, but it will work. Minn wins (by the way, I am not a Vikes fan), no equipment purchasing for 4 full months. I mean it, none of this sneaky stuff of "hey guys, look, my four months are up and I bought 9 sets and two drivers today" because you have been hiding them...hehe. If Dallas wins, i will bag the Ping putter Wack-E for 4 months during my rounds.

I like it...

Now if Favre returns all bets are off. So it's a matter of time since we all think he comes back at the end of training camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I predict the Vikings make a trade for Ben Roethlisberger, assuring them solid QB play in 2010. He will also be put in charge of organizing a weekly booze cruise on Lake Minnetonka, complete with entertainment in the form of college girls he meets each week in the bars surrounding the University of Minnesota.

Kevin

Now if Favre returns all bets are off. So it's a matter of time since we all think he comes back at the end of training camp.

Why are all bets off? Can the mighty Romo not handle a 50 yearold? Can their defense not hold up?

This is awesome! I hate to say it but the OEM thread is gonna be very quiet for 4 months. JMO

now if favre returns all bets are off. So it's a matter of time since we all think he comes back at the end of training camp.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

booooooooo!!!! Hey Kevin, they wrote a book and made a movie about you after this post.
Spoiler
diary_of_a_wimpy_kid.jpg

i predict the vikings make a trade for ben roethlisberger, assuring them solid qb play in 2010. He will also be put in charge of organizing a weekly booze cruise on lake minnetonka, complete with entertainment in the form of college girls he meets each week in the bars surrounding the university of minnesota.

Kevin

There better be a lot of bathrooms on that boat

This all started off of the human retiree retiring again. Lol. So if he's not retired it's no good.

This all started off of the human retiree retiring again. Lol. So if he's not retired it's no good.

I beg to differ. This all started with the Cowboy love fest going on for 12 months. With him or without him, i say the Romos are done.

I beg to differ. This all started with the Cowboy love fest going on for 12 months. With him or without him, i say the Romos are done.

But at least they'll have that big TV in the Stadium.

Kevin

Romosexuals unite!!!

I like my Colts but I still feel we need more beef in our linbacking core, plus we should've unloaded Addai. All that breakdancing in the backfield is enough to make JB nervous! Oh yeah...we were NEVER going to go 16-0 last year. That last game in Buffalo was a death trap set for all types of injuries.

I do believe that Baltimore is cooked though with an aging defense and the loss of Foxwood; the jury is still out on the Jets. They really didn't beat anyone and we LAID down for them in the regular season, so we still have to see what they are capable of. However, Sanchez is real and is not to be slept on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back