The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore's offense got a lot better though. I wouldn't count them out just yet. And IMO the Jets are for real. That defense(once Revis comes back) is sick. And I for one am glad that Favre finally retired. Never liked him mostly because he seems like a douche of a teammate. Plus it weakens one of the Boys biggest competitors.

Revis Christ is my savior.....
Baltimore's offense got a lot better though. I wouldn't count them out just yet. And IMO the Jets are for real. That defense(once Revis comes back) is sick. And I for one am glad that Favre finally retired. Never liked him mostly because he seems like a douche of a teammate. Plus it weakens one of the Boys biggest competitors.

I just hate the fact he terrorized Chicago for so long. Lol. Jerk.

I don't know if I am going to drink the Jets kool-aid just yet. Their Defense is great, but I need to see more out of Sanchez. Also would like to see how their running game is this year with no Thomas Jones. Losing Fanaca could be a costly loss too.

I don't know if I am going to drink the Jets kool-aid just yet. Their Defense is great, but I need to see more out of Sanchez. Also would like to see how their running game is this year with no Thomas Jones. Losing Fanaca could be a costly loss too.

Same here. Not quite on the jets bandwagon yet. Sanchez in year two and ready to take them all the way? Naa I don't think so. The colts are still the class of the afc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Baltimore's offense is going to be really good this year. IMO Anquan makes them a lot more dangerous. The guy can block, catch and really fits their team. Even an 80% AQ is gonna bring that unit up even more.

Even if Sanchez stinks it up, they have enough weapons to mask it. Just as long as he doesnt completely fall apart.

Apparently Brett Favre has not made up his mind yet, according to Ed Werder....starting to sound like that same old song and dance

Apparently Brett Favre has not made up his mind yet, according to Ed Werder....starting to sound like that same old song and dance

Or that the media is once again trying to drum up a story that is not there.

I was thinking about the Bengals. Have they sold their soul to the devil or what? TO, Pacman, Matt Jones, Ced Benson and they already have Ocho. Should be interesting.

I was thinking about the Bengals. Have they sold their soul to the devil or what? TO, Pacman, Matt Jones, Ced Benson and they already have Ocho. Should be interesting.

Ocho becomes that model citizen out of those listed....just wait till Palmer goes down in Week 2 and they trade for Michael Vick

And now the Vikes are offering him $20m this year instead of his contracted $13m....suckers

And now the Vikes are offering him $20m this year instead of his contracted $13m....suckers

man, I wouldnt retire, thats a lot of mone for 1 year. I know he has plenty already, but wow. Not to mention his Wrangler contract

Have you not seen their roster for the past decade? By the way, didnt a few of those players play with a star on their helmut?

Have you not seen their roster for the past decade? By the way, didnt a few of those players play with a star on their helmut?

OH SNAP! and half of them have their own dating show.

Favre is back if not hurt...
RT SportsCenter: BREAKING NEWS: Brett Favre tells Ed Werder he has not made a decision. He will play for the Vikings this season if healthy.

Don't know if this is late, but yeah.

very true, they have been full of police blotter players. and not a few...just a couple...haha

Yes a few of them did. But now they dont and theyre the Bengals problem. Seen this formula before and it usually doesnt work.

Or that the media is once again trying to drum up a story that is not there.

Well, that was actually a quote that Favre gave to Ed Werder. He said he sent no text messages to Vikings regarding his retirement, and that he would play if he's healthy. How much weight you want to put on a Brett Favre retirement quote is another matter entirely.

No question about the media rumour orgy going on right now though. And I think Favre enjoys that as much as paying football.

very true, they have been full of police blotter players. and not a few...just a couple...haha

Maybe a couple off of THAT list.

Well, that was actually a quote that Favre gave to Ed Werder. He said he sent no text messages to Vikings regarding his retirement, and that he would play if he's healthy. How much weight you want to put on a Brett Favre retirement quote is another matter entirely.

No question about the media rumour orgy going on right now though. And I think Favre enjoys that as much as paying football.

That is where we disagree. I dont think he cares one way or the other. The media drums this all up for ratings and it works.

you know his agent does,.....

Maybe a couple off of THAT list.

but the Bengals do have Tank Johnson...which brings it back to a few

I was hoping to avoid a 24 hour Favre watch for weeks on end again this year... <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back