The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when he says "if healthy" we can turn it in to mad libs...

Ed Werder version: Brett Favre will play if healthy

Brett Favre version: Brett Favre will play when training camp is over

Until he files his papers hes not retired. He will play this year. He had ankle surgery again and had it late at that so he probably feels 50, wait he is 50 haha

That is where we disagree. I dont think he cares one way or the other. The media drums this all up for ratings and it works.

Completely disagree with you here. He loves it. If he didn't he would have immediately sent word to ESPN or some other network stating that he hadn't made up his mind. Instead he let the Vikings world burn into rubble for 24 hours before coming out with his statement. Typical me first Favre. He is about as low class as you come.

when he says "if healthy" we can turn it in to mad libs...

Ed Werder version: Brett Favre will play if healthy

Brett Favre version: Brett Favre will play when training camp is over

Lol now that is the truth right there.

I sure hope this isnt a play for more money. If so thats just lame.

I think it is all just a show. Please tell me that you dont think that reality shows are real? All of the real T.V. is staged. its for ratings, thats what makes the media world go round. If someone tells Brett that they need him to "make a statement" then I am sure he will. I just dont believe half of what I hear or see anymore.

...Instead he let the Vikings world burn into rubble for 24 hours before coming out with his statement. Typical me first Favre. He is about as low class as you come.

I don't know if I'd go that far. I just think he has a sense of humour and can laugh at himself. Keep in mind he may have retired 2 times before, but he was close to retiring for 2 years before that. This is the 5th year of indecisive-Brett pondering retirement. Even he knows its pathetic by now. And one thing is for certain: bad ankle or not, he does not want to go to training camp!

I like Chunky's thoughts on Favre. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a rumors out there he was sending pictures of his "special purpose" to some gal that used to work for the Jets. Apparently he was wearing Crocs while the pictures were taken.

Kevin

I was born a poor.....

On another note.. Broncos fans.. Elvis might be out the season with a torn pectoral muscle. Sucks.

There's a rumors out there he was sending pictures of his "special purpose" to some gal that used to work for the Jets. Apparently he was wearing Crocs while the pictures were taken.

Kevin

I was born a poor.....

On another note.. Broncos fans.. Elvis might be out the season with a torn pectoral muscle. Sucks.

Typical big name signing then injures themselves right after (I don't even think the ink is dry). *disappointed*

Yeah and Adam S pointed out this is why you dont see guys like Revis and Jackson on the field. He is definitely a big part of that defense.
Typical big name signing then injures themselves right after (I don't even think the ink is dry). *disappointed*

don't worry, Super Tebow could prob play OLB and get 27 sacks for you guys,...

Hes already had 27 sacks.

Oh wait, you are talking about football. Sorry, carry on.

I was hoping he can get his bff JC to repair some of the guys a la let the blind see type stuff.

Lol... Poor Timmay. Is he pushing his religious views on people yet? I haven't heard anything. I actually wanna see him do well. He works hard.

I was born a poor.....

Yeah I just read that crap! I guess thats karma biting me in the crack for the Cowboys bashing!

So I get in the car and on the Sirius NFL channel is JAKE DELHOMME!! He said hi, one-t! haha

Hes already had 27 sacks.

Oh wait, you are talking about football. Sorry, carry on.

Tebow vs Tiger. This needs to be set up. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll pick somebody up so no worries.

Elvis has left the building...

The Packers are playing a televised intrasquad scrimmage. Aaron Rogers has made a couple of unbelievable throws.

And Jermichael Finley is a BEAST.

I don't fantasy football, but my suggestion to those that do is when you consider a tight end, he is going to be THE guy at the position this year. Rogers loves him, he's huge, as fast as most receivers, and absolutely snags the ball right out of the air.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back