The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Packers sure looked good. Rogers is the real deal.

I would have to agree 100%. I cant help but think that if Philly's D showed up against the Packers that they would have pulled it out, and would have won the SB. I know...."if"

Packers versus Bears. OOOOOHHHHHH BABY, it's getting closer. I haven't been able to concentrate all week. Lots of respect getting thrown around between the fans on the normally angry fishing forums. No one wants to be the richard head to talk smack, then look like a fool if their team loses. Going to be a real close game, I think.

Good luck to the Bears and their fans. May the best team win. The network has to be loving this one. Monster ratings coming in.

Kevin

Cam Newton in the NFL: Bust ?

Cam Newton in the NFL: Bust ?

What does everyone think of Cam Newton? The whole thing stinks of JaMarcus Russel. Had one really good year. Great tools and size,etc etc. Ive been reading some crazy talk and Im curious what everyone else thinks. Even read over on espndallas that a Dallas sports writer thinks the Cowboys should draft him if he is still there when they pick. I think thats crazy and I dont think anyone should draft him in the first round. Maybe second. And be prepared to be let down. Thoughts?

Skimming?

There is a full page on him and his draft stock a page or 2 ago...hehe

Skimming?

There is a full page on him and his draft stock a page or 2 ago...hehe

ha. Oops. Ive been avoiding the NFL thread :alien:

To answer your question, he will go in the 1st round. I hear slotted right around 12th right now. Im curious about the JaMarcus comparison though. I have heard it a couple of times in the last week and they are such different QB's that its quite interesting.

Don't be mad Bears beat up the Cowboys lol. Just joshin!

On another note, anyone who likes to hear players get mic'd up have to check out youtube and find Julius Peppers mic'd. Hilarious. My favorite quote was someone trying to tell him to watch out for something from the Seahawks and he replies, they can do whatever, I'm gonna eat this dude up. Then promptly eating up Okung haha. Awesome. It's also cool seeing him play in a close up view. Man is a beast.

I will take steelers and packers today.

Steelers 17 - Jets 10

Packers 20 - Bears 10

I dunno what your on but it must be good stuff bro. Let me know how the games turn out today. As for me I'll be watching them on Sunday. haha

Must be playing Madden....
I dunno what your on but it must be good stuff bro. Let me know how the games turn out today. As for me I'll be watching them on Sunday. haha

Around 49 hours left in the countdown. I've officially stopped working.

Kevin

Lol WHOOPS. No lie, I thought today was saturday. So now I have to wait 2 days for football. Damn.

Wonder what was in those waffles I ate this morning?

Just talked to a Texican that had been working in Cheeseland and is now transferred back to Fort Worth, Texico.

He said he hopes the Packers make it down his way in a couple weeks. Everybody loves the Packers.

Kevin

Lol. A lot of people are on the bandwagon, especially in AZ. They are still upset about the Monday night game and the Cardinals crowning the Bears.

Just talked to a Texican that had been working in Cheeseland and is now transferred back to Fort Worth, Texico.

He said he hopes the Packers make it down his way in a couple weeks. Everybody loves the Packers.

Kevin

Should be some really good games, looking forward to it!

Green Bay Packers. America's Team.

Kevin

I'm liking the Bears and the Jets.

I like Green Bay and the Jets. Hope the curse doesn't mess them up!

I don't come in here often, but i just wanted to say that I'm getting my AJ Hawk jersey ready to wear for a Packers victory tomorrow. Woooot.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

I don't come in here often, but i just wanted to say that I'm getting my AJ Hawk jersey ready to wear for a Packers victory tomorrow. Woooot.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Haha I guess we are smoking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back