The Official Patrick Reed Thread

I can't blame him for saying he wouldn't be surprised if they show up, clearly they have.

It was more the "Reed didn’t see his family among the fans until the 17th hole at East Lake, but he reportedly “would have called for security to throw them out” had he seen them earlier in the round."

Clearly more to this story than we know. He seems like a bit of a Richard however who knows what’s going on with his family battles.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the issue. Are family somehow unassailable in all things?

It was more the "Reed didn’t see his family among the fans until the 17th hole at East Lake, but he reportedly “would have called for security to throw them out” had he seen them earlier in the round."

I'm not a Reed fan nor will I ever cheer for him in any way. However, sounds like they have issues. That's up to them how they deal with it. I don't see why this is a thing amongst the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's weird that the family continues to come out and try to watch him after he's told them not to. Issues or not, the family should respect that wish and not be a distraction in that way. Obviously something happened in the past but without details (which is really not our business) I'm not placing blame on anyone.

I've got family that I'd do the same thing if I was in his position. If I don't have a positive relationship with them, especially to the boiling point, with which it seems to be for them, then heck no I wouldn't want them there to distract me. The game is hard enough to not lose focus. Just seeing them would be bad enough.

I don't think he's the nicest guy out there obviously, and he's made mistakes, but I love the competitive spirit and the fact he doesn't care what people think. I'll be rooting for him again this week!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I dislike Reed pretty heavily, and I don't doubt that he is at least partially at fault for the struggles in the relationship. But I don't think I blame him for not wanting them to follow him if they don't get along.

OK I thought I was the only one who was seeing things that way, apparently not. Heck even @Wake understands it, and I don't think I know anyone who dislikes the guy more than him haha

I shouldn’t laugh so hard at this but can’t help it

79b02e46ba69668165a259fe0c148e06.jpg

17caa43de26c9e65e0157b74682c502c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

�� oh man that’s terrible

The things you see that can't be unseen.

I'd drive it.

Patrick Reed, 2019 Northern Trust Open Champion & 2018 Masters Champion
and a Plumb Bobber.

anyone see what he did at the hero? looks like he had sort of a fried egg in the bunker, and on his takeaway TWICE he brushed sand away from behind the ball.....

anyone see what he did at the hero? looks like he had sort of a fried egg in the bunker, and on his takeaway TWICE he brushed sand away from behind the ball.....
:popcorn:

He’s a cheat. Once I can call it an accident. Twice it’s deliberate. What a douche.

I am trying to find a video clip

It's sort of expected at this point. You expect shady stuff from shady people.

More discussion of this on the Hero thread.

Back