The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
First! My rant is that this friggin snow is still on the ground. I wanna go to the range!

My rant is that I wasn't first.

I rant at snow too. And I was first in the Banter thread so yeah. Lol.

It's cold. It sucks.

Generic rant!

Definitely want to be on the first page of the new rant thread.

It's raining on my only day off in 3 weeks.

Tapatalk

My rant is waiting.

I want my J40's, SCOR's, and HH! I'm a terrible wait guy.

It is 70 degrees outside, and the ground is soggy. I am still playing, but I don't like it soggy.

My rant is waiting.

I want my J40's, SCOR's, and HH! I'm a terrible wait guy.

Ditto...I want my Miyazaki shaft already

I need a new driver but I also need more money. I'm ranting about not having enough money.

Between buying new skis, boots, and bindings along with a bunch of golf clubs, Christmas gifts, and a trip to LA for ten days..I'm 100% broke. It's been a prosperous month or so but the fun is over, haha.

Its cloudy and the wind is blowing about 40mph, so golf is out of the question. My gf is making me finally put up the Christmas tree. The nerve!

Its cloudy and the wind is blowing about 40mph, so golf is out of the question. My gf is making me finally put up the Christmas tree. The nerve!

haha go get er done Marc! Our tree is so small I just unplug it and put it back in the box for next year.

Trying to get my effin aTV to work properly but something is ******** **** up. I'm so frustrated right now. AAAAAH!

shoveling snow at work instead of working on my putting skills. now my backs to sore to bend over to practice

shoveling snow at work instead of working on my putting skills. now my backs to sore to bend over to practice

That sucks man, its starting to melt here but will freeze up tonight.

Putting it up? or taking it down? haha

Putting it up? or taking it down? haha

Smalls -- They start early in Vegas bro :D.. There is something about them flashing/neon lights that Vegas people can't get enough of. lol

Went the movie today with my daughter to see 'We Bought A Zoo'. It seats about 75. We're the first ones in and get primo seat. A couple comes in a gets in the row behind us, but over a couple seats. So, all is good. The next family (of 4) chooses the 4 seats RIGHT NEXT TO US! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 70 other empty seats and they pick the 4 NEXT TO US! ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!

Went the movie today with my daughter to see 'We Bought A Zoo'. It seats about 75. We're the first ones in and get primo seat. A couple comes in a gets in the row behind us, but over a couple seats. So, all is good. The next family (of 4) chooses the 4 seats RIGHT NEXT TO US! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 70 other empty seats and they pick the 4 NEXT TO US! ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!

They obviously don't know movie theatre etiquette.

That always blows my mind that people will choose a seat very close to others already seated, I mean are there any bad seats in a 75 seat theatre.

Lab Reports. I'm not a freakin chemist. I'm an engineer. Why the hell do I need a 2nd chemistry class when I already passed the "weed out" chemistry class. This is dumb.

Lab Reports. I'm not a freakin chemist. I'm an engineer. Why the hell do I need a 2nd chemistry class when I already passed the "weed out" chemistry class. This is dumb.

I hate lab writeups. I can't imagine doing them in college.

I love rain - but not on frikkin' SATURDAY MORNING :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back