The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jman, sorry to hear it...get better dude! My rant is that for some reason I cant get on THP via my computer using the wifi at the place I am staying in Florida. I had to use a proxy server just to get on here now. Any help??? Its freaking frustrating.

The pro bowl. Nuff said.

working for free tomorrow... yup thats how i roll pffft

Monday.

Steel Tappin'

Monday is a good one. Add to that I'm at another office and now getting sent to yet another office that isnt all that close. But my real rant. I come into the men's room to take care of business. Should be some of the more enjoyable times of the day. Business time I the stall. Then I hear this dude come in all in a rush. Tries to get in my stall since he's so rushed he didnt bother to look for shoes. Then goes in the stall next to me. But everything is super rushed and messing with my chi. Wtc dude. He literally popped and ran.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Monday is a good one. Add to that I'm at another office and now getting sent to yet another office that isnt all that close. But my real rant. I come into the men's room to take care of business. Should be some of the more enjoyable times of the day. Business time I the stall. Then I hear this dude come in all in a rush. Tries to get in my stall since he's so rushed he didnt bother to look for shoes. Then goes in the stall next to me. But everything is super rushed and messing with my chi. Wtc dude. He literally popped and ran.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hate when someone comes in and does the old drop and go

I hate when someone comes in and does the old drop and go

Me too. He was so rushed it could have been so much better. He should just wear diapers if youre not going to enjoy the business time of the day.

Beast mode from tapatalk

That sucks bro. Nothing like someone ruining your inner peace when you are deucing it up.

That also reminds me of a video I saw in the internets once. I think it is called pooping at full running speed. It was amazing.

starting your day off by going to a funeral....how the heck are you supposed to get any work done the rest of the day?

Bathroom rants are a daily one for me. From the guy you described to the guy that seems to always be there.

That sucks bro. Nothing like someone ruining your inner peace when you are deucing it up.

That also reminds me of a video I saw in the internets once. I think it is called pooping at full running speed. It was amazing.

Never forget the cannonball dookie. Search is your friend lol.

Bathroom rants are a daily one for me. From the guy you described to the guy that seems to always be there.

My favorite is the guy that rushes in and then explodes and barely makes it. I always chuckle. I want to say "WHOA dude you almost didnt make it. That would have been a serious walk of shame back to your desk to get the car keys". HAHAHA

My favorite is the guy that rushes in and then explodes and barely makes it. I always chuckle. I want to say "WHOA dude you almost didnt make it. That would have been a serious walk of shame back to your desk to get the car keys". HAHAHA

This post had me laughing pretty hard. I think we have all been there.

My friend, in college, had to decide between putting his backpack in his room or hanging it in the stall with him. His room is literally 5 feet from the bathroom. He decided to put his backpack in his room because he doesn't want to be the guy that brings his backpack into the stall. In his words, "Wrong choice." He sithed his pants. His underwear went to the dark side.

LOL!!!

I may have done the U-Turn halfway there once, but never the walk of shame haha

starting your day off by going to a funeral....how the heck are you supposed to get any work done the rest of the day?

That sucks bro. Sorry to hear it.

Down right beautiful out side today and work calls. 2 to 10:30 shift sucks when its nice out.

Down right beautiful out side today and work calls. 2 to 10:30 shift sucks when its nice out.

I hear ya, 68 here and I'm still down and out with the food poisoning.

Wife had to go in to work at the hospital today and threatened my life if I went out and golfed while sick, she apparently saw the gears churning in my head.

Wife had to go in to work at the hospital today and threatened my life if I went out and golfed while sick, she apparently saw the gears churning in my head.

Damn, sorry to hear your still not over that, sounds like you could have spent some time in the hospital. Funny how the women have that second sense.

There's never anything wrong with chipping and putting inside the house.

Girls..."We want you to do something but wont let you know that"

Enough with the stupid games

Damn, sorry to hear your still not over that, sounds like you could have spent some time in the hospital. Funny how the women have that second sense.

Haha, yeah, she threatened to take me in with her today if I didn't try to eat something and start drinking more. What the doc says goes in this house, she be the boss. LOL

If you're still throwing up, call her and tell her to get you some Zofran from the hospital. That stuff is magic for reducing nausea, we use it on kids all the time, it comes as a dissolving tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back