The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a huge deadline looming in a week, I just finally got the data and specs I need to actually complete it. Thanks IT staff!

My damn ebay app on my Xoom just cost me a killer killer deal on a 2012 Bridgestone Stand bag....ruined my day.....

So here's the question i'll try to keep this short we installed invisable fence several yrs. ago to keep our dogs in our yard. Now neighbors feel the subdivision is there yard and allow there dogs to rome free where ever. Not a big deal but our little one thinks she is part pit bull and attacks there dog in OUR YARD my wife has gone off on them after finding there dogs in our yard several times. She is worried our dog will do some damage to there's. imo they have been informed of our dogs temperment and you can't fix stupid here's your sign....are we wrong???

So here's the question i'll try to keep this short we installed invisable fence several yrs. ago to keep our dogs in our yard. Now neighbors feel the subdivision is there yard and allow there dogs to rome free where ever. Not a big deal but our little one thinks she is part pit bull and attacks there dog in OUR YARD my wife has gone off on them after finding there dogs in our yard several times. She is worried our dog will do some damage to there's. imo they have been informed of our dogs temperment and you can't fix stupid here's your sign....are we wrong???

Not in the least bit.

Argh, have a 6 am flight and I can't sleep :banghead:

I picked DJ for the THP/Masters contest and he is not playing, according to Yahoo fantasy.

I picked DJ for the THP/Masters contest and he is not playing, according to Yahoo fantasy.

Wth! Why isnt he playing?

EDIT- NM injury...that sucks

Ugh, the weather. No golf till Monday for me, damn.

Tapatalk

Im guessing you didnt see the different threads titled "Dustin Johnson withdraws from Masters."??

I get a txt from a "friend" last night. I have known her for about 8 years. She is one of those people that is very needy and always wants attention but could give 2 craps about what is going on in your life. When my wife lost her job and when we lost the baby last January and then one of the twins in December, she never called or txted me or anything. (Just for some background). I get this txt last night "Cant believe I didnt hear from any of your today! Was a difficult day. My heart is broken. Not cool". I literally havent heard from this woman in weeks. So I asked her what happened and that I had no idea anything was even going on. Apparently her uncle died and her cousin had a heart transplant. So she goes on to say "I am sure you are wrapped up in your own life right now". Really? Am I am wizard? How the eff am I supposed to know what the hell is going on with you ya crazy person?

That kind of person annoys me Dev. They have a way of making you doubt yourself sometimes, until you think about it objectively.

That kind of person annoys me Dev. They have a way of making you doubt yourself sometimes, until you think about it objectively.

It made me go from feeling bad for her, to wanting to yell at her. So I just stopped responding.

Any time dude.

lol. Ironically I am one them/us as well. What a stupid profession. In my next life I suppose I'll be a leg shaver for a ladies college volleyball team.

You should lose her phone number Ricky.. Forget people like that.

Tapatalking from my iPhone

I work with her otherwise I would. Fortunately, she works in a different department and I see her maybe once a week.

I work with her otherwise I would. Fortunately, she works in a different department and I see her maybe once a week.

She's prob pissed your not keeping up with her facebook feed. LOL.

On another note....why do people think it's a good idea to lay out publications in Microsoft Word. Microsoft word is not made for laying out things. It frustrates me beyond belief.

My response would have been:

Do you remember when I was going through tough times? (cite examples) Do you remember all the times you were not there for me? Do you remember helping me? I don't. Next time you decide to come to me as a shoulder to cry on, be sure to fall in front of a bus as you leave your house.

Regards,

Dev

She's prob pissed your not keeping up with her facebook feed. LOL.

On another note....why do people think it's a good idea to lay out publications in Microsoft Word. Microsoft word is not made for laying out things. It frustrates me beyond belief.

Ugh, that is frustrating. You think people would know about Publisher. So much easier.

My response would have been:

Do you remember when I was going through tough times? (cite examples) Do you remember all the times you were not there for me? Do you remember helping me? I don't. Next time you decide to come to me as a shoulder to cry on, be sure to fall in front of a bus as you leave your house.

Regards,

Dev

You will learn that there are some people that just won't listen. I have had one of them as a GF. She got mad at me once because I didn't do something and I asked her how I was supposed to know and was she expecting me to read her mind. She honestly said yes that I should. I told her she was insane.

I love my family to death....but this driving 4 hours for every holiday, or birthdays thing to visit for the weekend is getting old real fast

and let me preface by saying my kids are the only grandkids on my side of the family, so its almost an obligation

I love my family to death....but this driving 4 hours for every holiday, or birthdays thing to visit for the weekend is getting old real fast

and let me preface by saying my kids are the only grandkids on my side of the family, so its almost an obligation

I hear that.

Do you have brothers or sisters? You need to tell them to get a move on in the child bearing area.

As for me, this will be the first Easter that I am not spending with my family. I was going to go back to GA, but my church is having a really cool service and I didn't want to miss it. My dad actually took it well which kind of surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back