The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is no good Danny. Hopefully there will be some sort of reward for being awesome.

Lol no reward wanted, I have a job and that's reward enough.

--
tapatalk

Started a movie in the USA on the bus-ride home. Wifi streaming Netflix. Get across the border, title isn't available for streaming in Canada. Grrr....

LMAO...that's dumb. Canada sucks.

Slow shipping. A package for me shipped out of DE on Saturday and still isn't here. It's a 4-5 hour trip fior crying out loud!

Actually today the hooks crept back into my swing out of nowhere. I had been slicing real bad before today. Fat shots, flubbed chips and the hooks OB killed me today.

I know when I go fat it's because I swayed forward in my swing

That's being to steep that's causing that fat problem.

Are you fitted for your current irons?

Yeah I'm using the Nikes. I almost never go fat, I was just saying if I do it's because I swayed forward instead of turned. You are right about the steep swing part. I start taking care of that this weekend

That's being to steep that's causing that fat problem.

Are you fitted for your current irons?

Yeah I'm using the Nikes. I almost never go fat, I was just saying if I do it's because I swayed forward instead of turned. You are right about the steep swing part. I start taking care of that this weekend

In my lessons he's had me swing like I have a wall a foot or so behind me and trying not to hit it. Trying to get my swing less laid off at the top and going more down the line after impact. I seem to get fat when I hang back on my right foot and side.

In my lessons he's had me swing like I have a wall a foot or so behind me and trying not to hit it. Trying to get my swing less laid off at the top and going more down the line after impact. I seem to get fat when I hang back on my right foot and side.

It'll getcha every time.

Headache has turned into a migraine, and I have a lot of stuff to do tonight. Just awesome.

I found out this morning that a friend and coworker never made it home last night - he had a fatal rollover. What a good guy and what a loss.

Among his many talents was distilling and I'm going to have a sip of his aquavit when I find a chance this evening. RIP Aaron.
my condolences

OK, this probably shouldn't bother me but it does.

If someone starts a thread asking for advice, recommendations, or help WHY do people feel the need to say "Sorry, can't help you" or "Got no experience there or with that".

Drives me bonkers! The OPer didn't post the thread to see how many people didn't have an answer or even collect hits on the post. They want legit answers/help.

Just about threw my phone across the office after reading a friend on a bread forums request for experience with a certain flour miller and he got 22 "Nope, can't help you" responses.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My similar gripe is people who feel it is necessary to go into a For Sale thread and say "GLWS". Or, "if this were something else I'd be all over it". Why do people feel the need to banter in the Marketplace? If you have a question about the item or you are making an offer, by all means, post away! But we have banter threads for all the other crap people post in for sale threads.

Why do people feel it is necessary to increase the size of the type in their post? Is it going to look more important? I tend not to read them, personally.

AND USE THE ENTER KEY ONCE IN A WHILE! Actually, press the dang thing twice every five or six sentences. Reading a solid block of text is just as bad as increasing the font size for no apparent reason.

I want a glass of red wine, but I already climbed into bed and it is warm & cozy.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

After a lot of stupid confusing things and me being kind of angry at a few friends...Tomorrow I am finally just going to just text this girl and tell her that I do like her (one of my friends might have told her I wasnt interested but I dont know for sure).

My rant is:

I agree with Smalls on long paragraphs without breaks.

The word gaming, as in what clubs are you gaming.

Holy grail, as in I found my holy grail with this club.

The word "awesome". Everything now a days seems to be awesome.

No real rant, just a comment. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. Life is too short!

awesome post Sean hehehe

My rant is:

I agree with Smalls on long paragraphs without breaks.

The word gaming, as in what clubs are you gaming.

Holy grail, as in I found my holy grail with this club.

The word "awesome". Everything now a days seems to be awesome.

Why do people feel it is necessary to increase the size of the type in their post? Is it going to look more important? I tend not to read them, personally.

AND USE THE ENTER KEY ONCE IN A WHILE! Actually, press the dang thing twice every five or six sentences. Reading a solid block of text is just as bad as increasing the font size for no apparent reason.
I didnt realize we could change the font size...

I hate searching for OEM headcovers online, always a pain.

Ugh, still sick. Hopefully it's on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back