The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to travel to Bethlehem, PA next week for business. Wherever that is.

My grandfather was born andraised there. I hope you like rolling rock because thats all they have there. Atleast 10 years ago that was the case.

that's one of the few places outside of the Pitt area that has it on tap still....

My grandfather was born andraised there. I hope you like rolling rock because thats all they have there. Atleast 10 years ago that was the case.

Yeah so the baby furniture was backordered for 8-12 weeks. Which was perfect. Baby isnt due until July 13th and furniture was scheduled to arrive in June. Just got a call that it just arrived! WTC? The room still needs to be cleared out and painted. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Figured this was a good place to post this. Our prized new first round draft pick, Claiborne, blew of the wonderlic test and scored a 4. Wow.

Figured this was a good place to post this. Our prized new first round draft pick, Claiborne, blew of the wonderlic test and scored a 4. Wow.

You didnt know that already? Supposedly he has a learning disability or something. I wouldnt be too worried. The guy is a good football player.

Did you see his quote? The guy is obviously a genius.

You didnt know that already? Supposedly he has a learning disability or something. I wouldnt be too worried. The guy is a good football player.

Oh yeah, that was him? I forgot all about that. Yeah I remember that now.

Oh yeah, that was him? I forgot all about that. Yeah I remember that now.

Well to be fair it was probably the first test he had takeen since High School that didn't involve a crayon.

Hi LSU fan!

Well to be fair it was probably the first test he had takeen since High School that didn't involve a crayon.

Hi LSU fan!

LOL that was low dude. Probably true though LOL

To be fair, that is not really the same thing as the test used at the combine.

I know. Its just for fun though. It is tough. Too little time. I got a 16. But to be fair I was distracted at work. I did better than Julio Jones..haha

I have not touched a golf club in almost 3 weeks. I have been sick now for 2 weeks. I am also working tomorrow, this blows...

Pings custom orders........ Seriously??????????? Wtc.

I only scored a 23 on that test. Almost all math questions, and I am NOT math oriented. Why are there not different types?

Scored a 40 that time.

I got a 36. There just isn't enough time to complete everything.

I'm not even excited to get them at this point. I think I'm just grumpy.

Yup. Pretty much what happened with mine and the Razr Fit. Bad things happen at that point.

Well I just dropped off my MacBook for repairs. Needs to get sent out, and it'll be gone for 2-3 weeks. Thankfully I don't have to pay a dime for the repair.

Rant: weather sucks

Rant: Freddie out drove me at least 3 times today with his 3w. One of them was by 40yds :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back