The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not chosen to be a part of the annual tour to the oil sands in Fort Mac. I based my entire reading week around that trip!
But I guess when only 40 people are chosen out of 500... this happens.

One of my favorite local businesses, and a local icon, Sarris Candy, is on fire. Sucks.

They make the absolute best chocolate and candy you'll even find.

Steel Tappin'

One of my favorite local businesses, and a local icon, Sarris Candy, is on fire. Sucks.

They make the absolute best chocolate and candy you'll even find.

Steel Tappin'

Dang that's terrible. Do they have any ideas on how it might have started?

Dang that's terrible. Do they have any ideas on how it might have started?

Rothlisberger saw some candy he wanted. The store said no they were closed for business. Doing what he does best he said "Nothing is closed to Big Ben".

Rothlisberger saw some candy he wanted. The store said no they were closed for business. Doing what he does best he said "Nothing is closed to Big Ben".

LMAO, nice one JB!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Plus look at the timing of this contest. Us northerners and midwest people don't know what the weather will bring- I understand it being a contest but if I entered and won I would review it and such. I just honestly wasn't interested because of my 910. It's okay Smallville life gets in the way.

Dude you have more excuses as to why you didn't make a video. Timing, new driver, what ever....cookie filmed a bag in the corner with a voice over. He showed his support for the brand. I'm on your post because they are damaging and kind of insensitive. Apologize and move on! And yes I am white knuckle typing!!!!!

same here man.....it's like the Olympics....every 4 years you have something to look forward to

I love this time of year. I enjoy the craziness.of politics

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

If that's true, well, I don't know if I could look past that.

They don't know how it started yet. I called my gram and told her - she's upset! I usually take her there once every couple of months to grab a milkshake and some candy.

Steel Tappin'

Plus look at the timing of this contest. Us northerners and midwest people don't know what the weather will bring- I understand it being a contest but if I entered and won I would review it and such. I just honestly wasn't interested because of my 910. It's okay Smallville life gets in the way.

Should I remember this post over the next month for some of the amazing stuff we have coming? :alien:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Having to read this is my rant. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I feel like a complete turd for this. After my smack talking I just didnt get the job done in time. Intentions sometimes mean squat and this was a miserable failure on my part. I honestly feel bad and I have no excuses. I still my get my videos uploaded anyway. What a turd.

Wow...My rant this morning is all these little threads that pop up about equipment / purchases that could fit into their appropriate threads.

Yeah baby pickin up my bomb 3-wood today ya.....ima kill that b**ch this golf season

:banghead:

I know you're excited, but come on, search for the right thread, PEOPLE! And keep it moderately clean, at least.

theautopick1's views or comments are solely his and do not necessarily reflect those of other northerners.

Should I remember this post over the next month for some of the amazing stuff we have coming? :alien:

People that start a new thread to ask for advice on a driver with forgiveness but they still want the more unforgiving driver based on looks.

If looks are going to determine your decision, why in the hell are you asking for our feedback?!?!?!?!?!

Friends, lets not steer the conversation away from the chocolate disaster in western PA.

Steel Tappin'

Wow...My rant this morning is all these little threads that pop up about equipment / purchases that could fit into their appropriate threads.

:banghead:

I know you're excited, but come on, search for the right thread, PEOPLE! And keep it moderately clean, at least.

Maybe we should have a Check My New Golf Swag thread and any new thread that gets created to say, "Look what I just bought," could just get moved there.

People that start a new thread to ask for advice on a driver with forgiveness but they still want the more unforgiving driver based on looks.

If looks are going to determine your decision, why in the hell are you asking for our feedback?!?!?!?!?!

No kidding...and, like your earlier rant, they really don't do any research on here or at least post these questions in the appropriate thread.

Maybe we should have a Check My New Golf Swag thread and any new thread that gets created to say, "Look what I just bought," could just get moved there.

Well, isn't that the "What Golf Stuff Did You Buy" thread?

Now I agree some threads are annoying but lets remember, we all were new at some point. I have threads that absolutely annoy me to know end but as the new members get more familiar they will start to see. You also have to remember, its their gateway to start chatting. how would you all feel if you just joined and we trashed your threads right away???

Some of us older members still create duplicate threads. Just have to be patient.

Reactions: JB
you are wise at this time of day senor....

Now I agree some threads are annoying but lets remember, we all were new at some point. I have threads that absolutely annoy me to know end but as the new members get more familiar they will start to see. You also have to remember, its their gateway to start chatting. how would you all feel if you just joined and we trashed your threads right away???

Some of us older members still create duplicate threads. Just have to be patient.

Great point TMex. While I do hate seeing these threads, I make it a point not to flame the OP to the bone. They are still great to complain about here. I usually try to ignore them and they go away eventually.

We have all made stupid threads.

theautopick1's views or comments are solely his and do not necessarily reflect those of other northerners.

Agreed. As a midwesterner (that sounds weird...) while the weather may be random there are still ways around it. Doing a video shouldn't have anything to do with the weather. My opinion I guess, just seems silly to make those excuses.

TipTappin'

I tried to help him via pm, got some epic responses.

And now I can't find my favorite sunglasses. And it's one of the two completely sunny days we get here during winter.

Just not my day. Already.

Steel Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back