The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I agree some threads are annoying but lets remember, we all were new at some point. I have threads that absolutely annoy me to know end but as the new members get more familiar they will start to see. You also have to remember, its their gateway to start chatting. how would you all feel if you just joined and we trashed your threads right away???

Some of us older members still create duplicate threads. Just have to be patient.

I know, I gotta be patient, but checking some of the FAQ threads would help JB and GG and the mods from having to constantly merge threads. But yes, we have all asked stupid questions and made stupid threads.

Wow...My rant this morning is all these little threads that pop up about equipment / purchases that could fit into their appropriate threads.

:banghead:

I know you're excited, but come on, search for the right thread, PEOPLE! And keep it moderately clean, at least.
I just saw this. All I can say is...Really?

Can we please kill the Titleist driver thread now?

It is going to get ugly before it gets any better (in my best Feherty voice).

Oh well, maybe I should put this in the HHJJ thread - it is entertainment for the day!

Agreed. As a midwesterner (that sounds weird...) while the weather may be random there are still ways around it. Doing a video shouldn't have anything to do with the weather. My opinion I guess, just seems silly to make those excuses.

TipTappin'

I agree, this winter's weather has been awesome. With days in the 50s and 60s, there have been ample times to get to a range. I didn't submit a vid either, but don't understand the weather excuse.

I just saw this. All I can say is...Really?

Don't you mean seriously?

Yoccos made a great point earlier that we were all new at one point, and it is true....but it's still a bit annoying.

Don't you mean seriously?

Yoccos made a great point earlier that we were all new at one point, and it is true....but it's still a bit annoying.
Not so much as starting a new thread, just the verbiage used.

Not so much as starting a new thread, just the verbiage used.

Don't worry, W.E. Ima kill that Cleveland Classic b**ch when it arrives in February dude.

Can we please kill the Titleist driver thread now?

It is going to get ugly before it gets any better (in my best Feherty voice).

Oh well, maybe I should put this in the HHJJ thread - it is entertainment for the day!
I have a Titleist cart bag, I often have trouble carrying it and getting it to stay on the cart. I guess I dont have the skills to use that bag.

Don't worry, W.E. Ima kill that Cleveland Classic b**ch when it arrives in February dude.
lmao.

I have a Titleist cart bag, I often have trouble carrying it and getting it to stay on the cart. I guess I dont have the skills to use that bag.

Your just not serious enough. That is why you had to get a Cleveland bag.

It just got real. Freddie just put a hammer of a thread down...LOL.

But its okay because its Freddie! The Socks thread served its purpose but then just got awesomer

Truth. I'm going to use that lucnch thread in the future. I can feel it.

I'm about to sound off. But I'll hold my breath.

EDIT: JB is spot on. I need to take a few deep breaths.

Last edited:
So I'm in fast food heaven near my office and I can't decide where I should eat. McDonalds has great fries and BurgerKing 'i can have it my way' but Wendy's is hot and juicy. Which one will put less calories into my system. I can't decide can you help?

equal%2Bsign

Guys, Im interested in playing with Titleist 909 D3 and 910 D3. They look good at address. But my question are they forgiving enough for me, a 18 handicap? My swing is not fast (about 90 Mph) and I usually have a low ball flight with a 10.5 degree. To describe my golf swing is Average and I'm not a very good ball striker.

Titleist is a brand for skilled players and when it comes to forgiveness they arent the best brand there is.

Tad's thread was a great way to start my day lol

Wow Thainer that was funny dude. I love that post.

But its okay because its Freddie! The Socks thread served its purpose but then just got awesomer

THis is absolutely false! Nobody is above respecting people and rules of the forum!

We need lots of brohugs. "Hug it out B*tch" (Ari Gold Voice)

THis is absolutely false! Nobody is above respecting people and rules of the forum!

Me too guys! I cant wait.

See JB's above...

I'll be the last one to say "stop poking fun, making jokes or stop being sarcastic...", but you know it just comes to a point where enough is enough. I have a list of threads I started that are imo, pretty bad but I'm glad noone jumped down my throat or I'd not be a part of this forum anymore.If it gets to the point that it truly is ruining your day, talk to a mod or just take a small break. It's not worth getting that upset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back