The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Well-liked and long time members can do things that newer or disliked members would annoy people by doing.

People get treated differently here, just as it would be any other social situation.

EDIT: No one said the word 'allowed'.

I think this is one of the dangers of the close-knit community this has become. We've got to realize that this is a business for JB and GG. They cannot just let this become a banter group of 100 people. It must always be welcoming to new members, and we need to do the best we can to not treat anyone differently.

Great news - the chocolate factory will survive! Fire was contained to the ice cream parlor!

Steel Tappin'

Great news - the chocolate factory will survive! Fire was contained to the ice cream parlor!

Steel Tappin'

Umm sir, take this to the HHJJ thread please. :D

This is my rant! My wife text me that terminix is coming to the house at 10....it's 940 and I'm at my desk working...I mean THPing. Now making mad dash home...ugh

We have to get more votes for Damaikis to win that GolfSox Sponsorship. 23 votes behind the winner right now. If you voted yesterday I think you can vote again today!

Hello guys, I took a brief hiatus after the fiasco in the Albatross Club thread. I apologize if I overreacted or said anything stupid. I was (and still am) going through a tough time. I know it's not an excuse but as some of you know, my wife was pregnant with twins, which is why I backed out of the Outing. A week before Christmas my wife was unlawfully fired from her job (we are suing). And 2 days before Christmas, my wife miscarried one of the babies. The other one is doing just fine but my wife has been on bedrest for over 4 weeks. Everything has really taxed me physically and mentally and I just wasn't being rational. So, like I said, it's not an excuse for my behavior but I hope if I offended anyone, you can accept my apology. I look forward to being part of the THP family again.

I disagree. Well-liked and long time members can do things that newer or disliked members would annoy people by doing.

People get treated differently here, just as it would be any other social situation.

EDIT: No one said the word 'allowed'.

No offense, but I really dont care if you (or anyone else) disagree. GG and myself apply the same rules to everybody. Threads get merged, spam gets deleted and members get sent away for violating any of the THP rules.

The first rule in this forum is respect others.

This is not a chat room. This is a golf website and online community. The rules are simple and if people cannot follow those rules, they can find some place else to call "home". It does not matter who they are or how long they have been here.

Dev - those are some very tough times. I am extremely sorry to hear especially about the miscarriage. You guys are in my thoughts that everything else goes as smoothly as possible.

Hello guys, I took a brief hiatus after the fiasco in the Albatross Club thread. I apologize if I overreacted or said anything stupid. I was (and still am) going through a tough time. I know it's not an excuse but as some of you know, my wife was pregnant with twins, which is why I backed out of the Outing. A week before Christmas my wife was unlawfully fired from her job (we are suing). And 2 days before Christmas, my wife miscarried one of the babies. The other one is doing just fine but my wife has been on bedrest for over 4 weeks. Everything has really taxed me physically and mentally and I just wasn't being rational. So, like I said, it's not an excuse for my behavior but I hope if I offended anyone, you can accept my apology. I look forward to being part of the THP family again.

Welcome back Dev, glad to have you back here on THP! Sounds like its been a rough couple months, if you need anything, I think I can speak for all and say we are here for ya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dev - those are some very tough times. I am extremely sorry to hear especially about the miscarriage. You guys are in my thoughts that everything else goes as smoothly as possible.

Thanks buddy. She had a miscarriage last January also so she is mentally shot right now. I am trying to hold myself and her together and it just got the best of me. I am working through it though.

Nobody should go through that much stuff at once :(

Hope things start to get better, I'll be thinking about you and your family.

Wow, that's a lot....sorry for all you've been going through the past few months. That is definitely enough to make one very edgy. I think I can speak for a lot of people here that you'll be a THP family member as long as you're here! Everyone has their bad posts.

Welcome back Dev, glad to have you back here on THP! Sounds like its been a rough couple months, if you need anything, I think I can speak for all and say we are here for ya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. I appreciate it.

Welcome back, Dev. Very sorry to hear about your troubles dude.

I know you dont care if I disagree. I never said the rules changed, no one broke a rule. People are treated and viewed differently, just like anywhere. That is what I stated.

No offense, but I really dont care if you disagree. GG and myself apply the same rules to everybody. Threads get merged, spam gets deleted and members get sent away for violating any of the THP rules.

The first rule in this forum is respect others.

This is not a chat room. This is a golf website and online community. The rules are simple and if people cannot follow those rules, they can find some place else to call "home". It does not matter who they are or how long they have been here.

Nobody should go through that much stuff at once :(

Hope things start to get better, I'll be thinking about you and your family.

I hope so too. Not sure if I can take much else..lol At least coming here and muck it up with you guys (and girls) will take my mind off of it for a little while.

Wow, that's a lot....sorry for all you've been going through the past few months. That is definitely enough to make one very edgy. I think I can speak for a lot of people here that you'll be a THP family member as long as you're here! Everyone has their bad posts.

Thanks man. I hope we can get out and play a round when the weather gets nicer here in NJ.

I hope so too. Not sure if I can take much else..lol At least coming here and muck it up with you guys (and girls) will take my mind off of it for a little while.

Yeah THP has definitely helped me get through a lot lately. Glad to have you back.

Dev, glad your back dude and sorry to hear the problems. Hope your wife and baby continue to do well, when is she due?

Welcome back Dev and hope things are looking up.

Welcome back Dev. Sounds like times are really sucking right now. I wish the best for you guys right now.

Dev, glad your back dude and sorry to hear the problems. Hope your wife and baby continue to do well, when is she due?

July 13th. Hopefully we will find out the sex in a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back