The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to the health center now to get some Benadryl. I used to be allergic to bee stings, but I thought it was gone. Hopefully this is just one really potent bee.

Bee stings are no joke if you're allergic. Hopefully your hand starts feeling better soon buddy.

First NFL Sunday of many this fall where I have to work and miss all of the games. I know that it's going to happen and it's part of my job, but I still don't like it.

On friday, I finally get to take the new irons out. I'm on the 3rd hole and hit my drive into a fairway bunker. It's about 6 inches from the face of the bunker. My playing partner didn't think i had a chance to get to the green. I had about 75 yards and felt i could get it there. I opened the face of my 58* and gave it everything i had. It came out great but i forgot to open stance to compensate for open face. It came out just right of the green be i had the distance. The problem; I smashed the club into the face of the bunker. It hurt like hell. It felt like i had broken my forefinger on my right hand. I finished the round with little problem, it was just a little sore. Two days later is a different story. Damn thing hurts. I can't close the finger or open it without pain. It hurts to the touch. I can't grip a golf club.

This really sucks. I finally get the new sticks and i can't play. I probably would go but my wife (Physical Therapist) said the only way it will get better is to rest it. I have a golf trip planned for next weekend so i don't want to risk it. Anyone done something similar? Any quick fixes? I've just been icing.

Back issues have'nt been out in two weeks starting to pmo nice sunny 78 cool breeze perfect golfing weather :angry::banghead::angry:

On friday, I finally get to take the new irons out. I'm on the 3rd hole and hit my drive into a fairway bunker. It's about 6 inches from the face of the bunker. My playing partner didn't think i had a chance to get to the green. I had about 75 yards and felt i could get it there. I opened the face of my 58* and gave it everything i had. It came out great but i forgot to open stance to compensate for open face. It came out just right of the green be i had the distance. The problem; I smashed the club into the face of the bunker. It hurt like hell. It felt like i had broken my forefinger on my right hand. I finished the round with little problem, it was just a little sore. Two days later is a different story. Damn thing hurts. I can't close the finger or open it without pain. It hurts to the touch. I can't grip a golf club.

This really sucks. I finally get the new sticks and i can't play. I probably would go but my wife (Physical Therapist) said the only way it will get better is to rest it. I have a golf trip planned for next weekend so i don't want to risk it. Anyone done something similar? Any quick fixes? I've just been icing.

ice it the rest off the week and some ibuprofin if not better by fri tape it up and go for it not a md. but i play one some times hahaaha

I have completely lost the ability to play golf. I'm played at a level today that I honestly never thought I would be at again. I an being frustrated.

Tapin for bird

I have completely lost the ability to play golf. I'm played at a level today that I honestly never thought I would be at again. I an being frustrated.

Tapin for bird

I hear you. I had another horrendous performance putting today too. Way too many three putts yet again. Sigh.

I hear you. I had another horrendous performance putting today too. Way too many three putts yet again. Sigh.

I can't do anything right now, I really can't think of a single good shot right now. I can't chip, pitch, hit irons or woods. It is beyond pathetic.

Tapin for bird

My rant is that the rough at my favorite course got worse, yuck
7990448748_b0dc34d375.jpg

Thats not rough. Thats the jungle

yeah man, I've never lost so many balls in my life haha, if I hit a nice shot that bounces into the jungle, it's not even worth reaching into it, I swear I always hear things moving around when I look for lost balls

Every day at work bees harass me in the parking lot. I get stuck every other day almost. Thankfully it doesn;t bother me at mall beyond the ten seconds of pain.

Every day at work bees harass me in the parking lot. I get stuck every other day almost. Thankfully it doesn;t bother me at mall beyond the ten seconds of pain.

Lucky you. Lol.

Leaving the Des Moines tour van event.......boo!
Next weekend please!

Leaving the Des Moines tour van event.......boo!
Next weekend please!

My rant is Tom Brady. Haha good to meet you bro sucks leaving such a fun weekend

It's all good! Still have a slight chance in hell.

the person who owns the place i used to work at called me up to ask if i want to come talk to the manager about getting a job there again... not sure if i want to... have to decide by tuesday -_-

Do you need a job? Go and talk, voice your concerns and move forward.
the person who owns the place i used to work at called me up to ask if i want to come talk to the manager about getting a job there again... not sure if i want to... have to decide by tuesday -_-

Dairy Queen?

I would do it man, it's always good to have a job man, maybe they'll even give you some good hours sinc you are still in school

Dairy Queen?

I would do it man, it's always good to have a job man, maybe they'll even give you some good hours sinc you are still in school

yeah i need the money, but i got fired for the stupidest thing in the world.. if i got fired for another reason, i'd be all over it.. and i (along with everybody else) hates the manager..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back