The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Procrastination sucks! I'm off to shop

Maybe you can beat some of the crowds getting out early. That's what the wife and I plan to do
Yeah here too is we can only get moving

Ugh. Looking at the budget for 2013 I foresee a reduction in the amount of golf being played.

Time to start paying back some of the undergrad loans, and then, joy in a few years I'll add the grad school loans on as well.

I need to step up the job search and bring some more money in.

I guess the only positive is I can use my shag bag and really practice hard the 70 yards and in stuff at the local course.

1) Acid reflux

2) We're out of pretzels ugh.

I had to settle for a bowl of Raisin Bran. Almost as good.

wow, the idiots next door to my girlfriend's parents house lit 3 puppies and the momma dog on fire, he killed three of them and the mom is severely burned, cops are on their way. . .

wow, the idiots next door to my girlfriend's parents house lit 3 puppies and the momma dog on fire, he killed three of them and the mom is severely burned, cops are on their way. . .

Wtf? Who does that?

That's horrible man. These sorts of people deserve the worst.

Oh my god. I hope they throw the book at them.

WTF is wrong with those people

There is a special place in hell for some people. Those people might just make the cut.

I also hope that the wind up in jail WITH a huge fine! There's absolutely no excuse for that!!!

Rain. I don't want to get soaked trying to get stuff to the car before driving for an hour.

Oh well. At least i wasn't supposed to golf or something.

Rain. I don't want to get soaked trying to get stuff to the car before driving for an hour.

Oh well. At least i wasn't supposed to golf or something.

Cross Jacket...

Oh it will be on. No doubt about that.
I've worn it everyday and need to get over to the thread with some thoughts. Maybe I can swing that before we leave today.

Rain + Cross jacket sounds like a video testing opportunity.

I keep getting my a** kicked by my wife's little cousin in mario kart wii and he keeps mocking me. :angry:

hahahahaha

I mean, you can do it

hahahaha

little s**t is too young for me to beat up but too old for me to play off like i'm letting him win. I need a beer.

little s**t is too young for me to beat up but too old for me to play off like i'm letting him win. I need a beer.

Rubbing is racing. Put his butt into the wall or a rainbow mushroom patch a few times. That'll line him out.

I keep getting my a** kicked by my wife's little cousin in mario kart wii and he keeps mocking me. :angry:

Put him into the wall man, or drop a shell right in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back