The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks man. In the summer all I have to hit off of is mats. It isn't that bad.

I had to go get a tooth pulled this morning. Took about 15 minutes and cost $175.00..........

burned my bad of popcorn...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

burned my bad of popcorn...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The smell is bad but the taste of burnt popcorn is the worst. You throw away half the bag out of disgust

The smell is bad but the taste of burnt popcorn is the worst. You throw away half the bag out of disgust

I throw away the whole bag and start over. Haha.

That sucks man. In the summer all I have to hit off of is mats. It isn't that bad.

Yes, it is. Hitting off mats sucks. All the time, every time.

yeah, its not too bad, but I picked it over the 100 cal ice cream I have in the freezer, BAD MOVE

Eh, I had to get used to it since all the ranges near my house only have mats.

Agreed. Hitting off of mats is the worst thing ever forced onto golfers, period. Just a complete waste of time.

Agreed. Hitting off of mats is the worst thing ever forced onto golfers, period. Just a complete waste of time.

And I can count on my friend Mr. Tendonitis showing up if I hit more than a couple irons off of them. I HATE mats!

Try having to do it all year long and then you can complain about it.

yeah, its not too bad, but I picked it over the 100 cal ice cream I have in the freezer, BAD MOVE

Terrible move. 100cal ice cream can sometimes be iffy but burning popcorn just ruins the mood for food

I saw you posted in here and I thought it was going to be a rant about your partner.

Disregard.

You know I would never rant about having Nate as my partner dude. Now you on the other hand... :alien:

Apparently golf isnt a sport because you can't talk during the event, it's not physical, and involves old people.

Oh the life I live being a sport management student in college.

Oh I remember those fights, especially with the football players that were sport management majors as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back