The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we thought he was the one getting the short stick every time. Maybe this is an indication that there is a reason he is around so many negative situations on the golf course. It takes 2 to tango

Did you ever know that your my hero? The link had me cackling like an idiot while at my desk at work..hahaha

caught up on today's rants... such a shame that things like this happen, but definitely not surprised based on the party involved

I haven't participated in any of them. Too much BS just to win a contest. I am with JB, and pretty much everyone else, that despises seeing FreeBirdie contests being posted.

Apparently I'm fortunate enough to not have a clue what a FreeBirdie contest is. that said, I can take away this: IceJacking is uber lame.

despicable.jpg

custom did you put the link up that I could vote for you or whatever you need to for you to win? i promise i won't icejack your chances.... throw it up i'll do what i can to help you win bro. i'm sure a few others might as well.

Me and Icemann are entered int he same competition, the one I posted in the giveaways. A little bit upset that he would try and snatch the wedges out from under me when he has brand new wedges and I'm playing one 4 old wedge. But whatever, some people are just greedy. I hate to have to call him out but what he did last night was quite rude and immature. I shared the contest on my facebook to gain support. Jack, finds it and mentions the link doesn't work and they should help me out by clicking the link he provided. My link worked just fine, it was my referral link. He added his link so that a friend of mine would click his instead of mine. Just plain dirty tactics that are very rude and rather disgusting. Quite dissapointed in you right now Jack.
what a douche! Where is the link for yours? I absolutely hate freebirdie but I will click whatever link you need me to so you get this over that idiot. I dont like him, I never have, I ginore him for a reason and I never add fuel to the fire on him when people give him hell but this is overboard. I stopped liking him when he got mad at me for winning a contest and made some rude comments. He needs to take a permanent break from THP cause he sucks.

And this is why Freebirdie should not be a part of THP. Its the same thing over and over again. A bunch of childish moves to get a company the ability to spam more and more people.

Can FreeBirdee contest threads be deleted? I mean true colors are sometimes good to see but when they are just closed people still click the link. They just dont have the option to say thank you...
And this is why Freebirdie should not be a part of THP. Its the same thing over and over again. A bunch of childish moves to get a company the ability to spam more and more people.

I agree 100%. Nor should Icejack!

Free wedges are serious business. Another reason to keep freebirdie links off this site.

Thanks to the OP for calling him out too. This needed to be said.

Free wedges are serious business. Another reason to keep freebirdie links off this site.
I would rather see Icejack gone.

What happened to his vacation. It only lasted like 2 days.

It was a peaceful 2 days as well if I remember

Freebirdie stinks, but finagling in and trying to overlap someones freebridie link with their own is weak.

Well he is in the thread. See if he mans up and responds.

What happened to his vacation. It only lasted like 2 days.
apparently its all he needed. we needed more though
+1, take a seat with NikeGolf and Zimmy and littlepingman and the a-hole lefty pro who loves swiftwick socks, tour issue equipment and GolfWRX
rofl...

I just can not believe someone would stoop that low over a contest. Not someone I want to be associated with. I am gonna lay it on hard and I am not letting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back