The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah I can't agree more. My parents stayed married for about 15 years longer than they should have for "the sake of us kids". It just made things ten times worse.

Mine did 20-25 longer than they should. The fallout is/was awful. Makes me avoid going home at times.

Internet haven't worked tonight, resorted to phone which I hate sometimes.

Side note, let's lock this parent talk down, it's putting me in a weird mood

apparently been getting cheated on... its funny how she always questions me about who i'm with and stuff when i would NEVER do that to anyone cause i know how bad it sucks. I really thought things were going great too. i must be an idiot.

That stinks man! I was there not all that long ago. It's hard, but I guess it's better to find out sooner rather than later. There are still some decent people out there, I didn't think there was for a while, but I'm happy to say I was wrong about that.

Buck, so sorry to hear about your trouble. AC is coming at the right time for you. We'll do anything to help.

Or as Henny Youngman said, "Take my wife...please!".

I thought I set my alarm last night for 5:30 AM.....but I woke up at 6:30 AM this morning to the sound of rain pounding on our roof. Not a good thing when I had to be at work at 7 AM. Either I set the alarm wrong or I slept through the entire thing, I'm not sure, but now I'm hurting this morning.

I thought I set my alarm last night for 5:30 AM.....but I woke up at 6:30 AM this morning to the sound of rain pounding on our roof. Not a good thing when I had to be at work at 7 AM. Either I set the alarm wrong or I slept through the entire thing, I'm not sure, but now I'm hurting this morning.

Get some coffee and power through

According to the commercial, doctors recommend 5 Hour Energy Dr. Dolphin.

Get some coffee and power through

I have to be the one doctor in America that doesn't drink coffee at all. I don't like the taste. I'm pounding some Mountain Dew, a la Staples, right now.

I am sick, that is my rant. I never get sick. Wokeup about 2 am and have been vomitting ever since. It is the Cowboys first game today and I am going to be Sick!?

I am sick, that is my rant. I never get sick. Wokeup about 2 am and have been vomitting ever since. It is the Cowboys first game today and I am going to be Sick!?

Most Cowboy fans wait till after the game to feel sick

I have to be the one doctor in America that doesn't drink coffee at all. I don't like the taste. I'm pounding some Mountain Dew, a la Staples, right now.

You southerners and your Mountain Dew.

I'm gonna go drink a big coffee for ya right now.

People the cross in the middle of the road when traffic is moving at 55+.

Construction on Peachtree in Atlanta, which Peachtree right?

LtEvO TaPpEd

today looks like a great day to go watch the LPGA at kingsmill cuz the weekend looks like rain... my girl does not wanna go :(

today looks like a great day to go watch the LPGA at kingsmill cuz the weekend looks like rain... my girl does not wanna go :(

Just tell her to go for people watching and looking at all those cool outfits those LPGA's sport during the round.:D

going to watch the LPGA without the girl in tow? sounds like a good day to me buddy!

Lack of sleep and a new hat is ruined from me trying to clean it last night

Just tell her to go for people watching and looking at all those cool outfits those LPGA's sport during the round.:D
we went for yesterdays practice round and the turnout was less than stellar so she wasnt too impressed but i was bugeyed the whole time (maybe thats the reason) hahaha
going to watch the LPGA without the girl in tow? sounds like a good day to me buddy!
i have a pair of daily clubhouse passes and she keeps a tight leash... im choking i tell ya!

I'm working from 6am 'till 7pm. I got up at 4:15am!!! Even my dogs knew enough to stay far away from me this morning!!! And that's two rottweilers!!! I'm doing the same Thursday. Trying to make up for being out on Friday for the AC OUTING!!!!!!!

Even though I feel sick I really want to go play golf, I wonder if that is wrong haha

I like JB's idea. It's not coffee and it truly does work. I'd suggest that you drink a glass of water with it though.
My favorite is the berry blast.
I also like the Clif Bar energy gel packs. They even taste really good.
Hang in there Ary, people are depending on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back