The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
company wants to send me to a client to "do stuff" without telling me what it is the client expects me to do.
robert downey jr and bob saget did that once

Work has sucked today, except for the hour I snuck off to the range at lunch.
We have a regional HR person here doing some trainings and she's about as boring as watching paint dry.

Can't wait for 5 to get here

I hate driving ranges that have the worlds crappiest range balls. Not only are most of them dead, they hardly have any dimples left on them. Sucks cause it's the only range within 20 miles of my house when I want to get out and smack some balls into something other then my back yard net.

Heated jacket FTW.

I am really liking this heated jacket idea. Could make the NorCal winter golf season very pleasant. What's the retail on these?

I can deal with a lot of things that are thrown my way. It comes with past jobs I guess. For some reason though, when I see horrible things about friends of mine or those close to me, it sets off something. I live by the motto of what does not kill you makes you stronger, however sometimes fuel is found in other places too.

Yikes. I hope everything is alright

Man that doesn't sound like a good situation. Hope things work out for the best.

Let's go to Miami and not listen to the guy who knows where he's going...

I just want dinner and beer, 30 minutes ago!

Let's go to Miami and not listen to the guy who knows where he's going...

I just want dinner and beer, 30 minutes ago!
Where is the fun in that

Not sure dude, I'm starving though and I keep getting over ruled by the gps. Instead of 8th st we went alllll the way up dolphin to go south. Yes, north to go south :banghead:

Well I better have a beer for you than :D

.jerk!

Finally! Beer me stat.

I'm shanking a ball in your direction ward!

Si senoruploadfromtaptalk1352939337865.jpg

Round 3 buddy. I'm serious tonight.

I better pick up my pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back