The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, you're talking about the corrupt backup thing. That wan't JB's doing!

Dude, it was WAY before your time! This was 2008.

I thought you meant earlier this year when we lost a few days. What else happened?

Stupid drivers! I have been out twice today on my off day with my volunteer department for accidents caused by blowing snow from 30+ mph winds with gusts between 40&50.

The first time was two accidents on the same road about half mile apart and had to shut the road down for safety and tow trucks. I got put on traffic detail giving directions to drivers on how to get around both accidents. A few drivers gave me lip by saying I know how to get around so I said so you know about the other accident you'll have to go around too. That changed their attitudes! I literally had to climb on one idiots hood as he drove around the line of cars and myself because he thought he was "special". Some other jack wagon almost got my flashlight through his window as he did the same thing then tried to drive through the accident scene.

The second accident scene people never even slowed down while we dealt with a car into a field. We ended up shutting the road down to get the car towed out.

I know everyone is in a hurry but please slow down and show some courtesy to the fire and police when they are working on the roads!!!

End of rant and I'm off my soap box!

Stupid drivers! I have been out twice today on my off day with my volunteer department for accidents caused by blowing snow from 30+ mph winds with gusts between 40&50.

The first time was two accidents on the same road about half mile apart and had to shut the road down for safety and tow trucks. I got put on traffic detail giving directions to drivers on how to get around both accidents. A few drivers gave me lip by saying I know how to get around so I said so you know about the other accident you'll have to go around too. That changed their attitudes! I literally had to climb on one idiots hood as he drove around the line of cars and myself because he thought he was "special". Some other jack wagon almost got my flashlight through his window as he did the same thing then tried to drive through the accident scene.

The second accident scene people never even slowed down while we dealt with a car into a field. We ended up shutting the road down to get the car towed out.

I know everyone is in a hurry but please slow down and show some courtesy to the fire and police when they are working on the roads!!!

End of rant and I'm off my soap box!
I absolutely hate directing traffic. Worse thing in the world. You never realize how stupid people truly are until you have to direct traffic.

Christmas Break has been really boring for me thus far. I just wish it was Christmas, or I'd get some friends to hang out with. Being lonely is lonely. Sigh.

Go get you a girl, JT.

Christmas Break has been really boring for me thus far. I just wish it was Christmas, or I'd get some friends to hang out with. Being lonely is lonely. Sigh.

Go golf, you're in Georgia!

"Excuse me sir, do you sell horsh***+ here? I'd like to purchase a Christmas gift for my father in law."

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Haven't been able to breathe through my nose for about 3 days now. It's now almost 2am and I can't sleep because of it. Beyond frustrating...

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

It most likely has nothing to do with your mac, probably your hosting company's servers. Same thing happened to me, my hosting company upgraded their mail servers and I re-received the last month of email all over again.

Tap

If this was the case, it would happen on the 3 machines that I receive my mail on. Yet one tablet and one other pc have no issues. Phone has no issues and the Mac has done it 3 times.

I have got to leave now to make a tee time and I'm stuck on the bowl. Stupid chicken salad yesterday is wrecking me

Poor chunky, got an appointment with the throne

I have got to leave now to make a tee time and I'm stuck on the bowl. Stupid chicken salad yesterday is wrecking me

It could be worse man. You could be out on the course with this feeling.

LMAO @ chunky. At least you took THP to the throne with you or you would be really upset.

So Chunky how did it come out? Oh wait, that did not sound right.

Sounds like an app issue or a settings issue. Are you using IMAP or pop3? And do you have a "main" computer for when you delete an email so that it doesn't show up everywhere else, let every computer (incl tablet &phone) permanently delete email, or just flag as trash and let each device sort things out.:D

If this was the case, it would happen on the 3 machines that I receive my mail on. Yet one tablet and one other pc have no issues. Phone has no issues and the Mac has done it 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back