The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They finally bladed my street. On my lunch break! Pushed snow in front of mine and Kelly's cars, so I had to shovel back out and ended up 10 minutes late back to work.

So much for my putter grip arriving today. Empty effin envelope!

4ysasera.jpg

Enraging!!!!!!

Wow, Cookie. That is ridiculous....

Incompetent morons. Will get money back one way or another. Buying locally from now on.

I have a rant, but I shall bite my tongue as a rise is all that's wanted.

Sucks cookie

At least they care enough to have special packaging ready for each and everyone of their eff ups. And you wonder why you are in debt.

Some days being a parent is a big (expletive) pain in the backside. Today is one of those days. Not happy.

Just got our taxes done. Still got a refund, but about half of what we got last year. Friggen marriage penalty.

Also, our accountant said there is a good chance that the money that businesses pay towards medical expenses (ie company helathcare) will be changed to taxable income in 2013. Are you kidding me?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

At least they care enough to have special packaging ready for each and everyone of their eff ups. And you wonder why you are in debt.

I think I would be more mad at the person that put a putter grip in a plain envelope.

Just got our taxes done. Still got a refund, but about half of what we got last year. Friggen marriage penalty.

Also, our accountant said there is a good chance that the money that businesses pay towards medical expenses (ie company helathcare) will be changed to taxable income in 2013. Are you kidding me?

Welcome to America where we can't figure out where our money to run our own government is going to come from, so we'll pay for everyone's health care, including those who are already abusing the system.

Oh and you can bet someone's going to get a raise after they come in and save us during the last seconds of the sequester.

I heard something like 210 some odd places were identified as to where budget cuts can be made, including many redundant areas,and some things that do not eve exist anymore, that's right were funding programs that no longer exists.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

this my friend is the case, big and small

Delta just cancelled my Nonstop from LAS to MEM on my return trip in April. This could cause a chain reaction of crap. I have to be home by 4pm & there are apparently no flights that meet that criteria... WTH?!

Solid rant, DB.

Ellen and I made out well with getting Married in December. Ended up getting an extra 1k more then we got last year unmarried combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back