Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Due to the previous 'Rant' threads getting so large I am closing them up and starting this one. You can continue your conversations from there over here. For reference purposes the original threads are here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?35200-The-Official-Rant-of-the-Day

What is this, the fifth rant thread now? We are a whiny bunch, hehehe.

I hate when we close rant threads.

Actually I love having new threads, but that isn't very ranty.

A new rant thread might be rant worthy!

May as well throw this one out there since it will happen very soon anyway!

People's feet in their Marketplace ads! Crop your pics better people!

We didn't even hit 7 months before it got closed. 8/14-3/5. That's impressive and depressing at the same time.

I have a rant. I am too busy. Goodbye world.

Smalls missed both my 1K and 3K milestones.

Smalls missed both my 1K and 3K milestones.

Too late on 1,000, but fixed on the latest!

Too be fair though, we were passing two million posts at the same time!

Too late on 1,000, but fixed on the latest!

Too be fair though, we were passing two million posts at the same time!

I think 1K came in the middle of Morgan Cup coverage.

My rant is this... I'm sitting at work while my beautiful Bettinardi BB-0 is leaning against my garage door where the UPS guy put it! Argh... I hope no one takes it.

My rant is that I miss the old rant thread.

Rant: Sales Manager

Endless winter! WTF! hopefully the groundhog was right, I wanna get golfing.

Along the same lines, my rant is about the snow. I'd say 99% of the snow here is melted and now we're supposed to get snow from Wednesday until Thursday night. My home course was supposed to open a week from tomorrow, don't think that's going to happen anymore with the weather over the next 48 hours.

Another day from hell, 2 for 2 this week. Awesome.

My golf swing today was pitiful.

Rented two movies for my day off today, both sucked big time. Just wanted an easy day off, might as well have worked my honey do list.

I am all in with War with this being a :poop: week.

I am 3 for 3 since I worked all Sunday too. I have 30+ hours of work in this week already. Add another 5 hours tonight and looking at almost 36 hrs in 3 days, one of which was a freakin SUNDAY!

On top of that I have a flat tire on my truck, it is sitting in a random parking lot right now. I have to take a work vehicle home after work, get some coveralls, and winter clothes, go put the spare on (in the dark) and than promptly head back to work for my 5 hour evening catch up shift. Tomorrow, I get to schedule my truck to get new tires and do a sh*t ton of service on it (mo' money mo' problems!).

Somewhere in the mix of all this I need to get all my utilities transferred over to my new house, figure out home insurance and go through all that.

One more rant, feet in pictures.

With all that being said, I am JACKED UP for Texas Invitational baby!

Snow. Again. :pissed-off:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back