The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this completely. Hyundai, in particular, is huge about customer service. There will be someone higher up who will not be pleased to hear about your experience.

Getting a message to the right person can do wonders for your next experience. You might get some dirty looks but you'll get taken care of quickly.

just because it hasn't burned oil doesn't mean it doesn't need new oil.. the engine will run better with cleaner oil, and that usually means a bit better mpg, so i at least add a new quart every 1K or so.

Only if it needs it though, you don't want to add oil just for the sake of adding oil.

just about almost sliced part of my thumb off. I have the bleeding stopped and it is wrapped up, but it is pretty deep so pondering if it needs professional medical attention. :/

just about almost sliced part of my thumb off. I have the bleeding stopped and it is wrapped up, but it is pretty deep so pondering if it needs professional medical attention. :/

That's not good, hope it not too serious. Does anyone else here stop to think, "Oh man, I hope this doesn't affect my swing!", right after getting hurt? I seem to do it quite a bit.

That's not good, hope it not too serious. Does anyone else here stop to think, "Oh man, I hope this doesn't affect my swing!", right after getting hurt? I seem to do it quite a bit.

that was my first thought. Playing the country club up here tomorrow.

Hey Perkins, are you around the areas in Winnipeg that got hit with the storm the other night?

We didn't get any of it out here that night, but this morning it stormed quite a bit.

I bought the Classic XL.

Then proceeded to bomb an R11 with an AD-DI6 about 40 yards past the Classic. Going to see if the guy will sell it to me and try to get a refund on the Classic if he'll take less for it.

People are always trying to set me up to go on blind dates.

These people always seem to choose pregnant or singles with kids.

That's very annoying I don't want a relationship right now, especially with a kid.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

People are always trying to set me up to go on blind dates.

These people always seem to choose pregnant or singles with kids.

That's very annoying I don't want a relationship right now, especially with a kid.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk
I can relate to dating someone who has a kid(s), but not pregnant. That one never came up!

I can relate to dating someone who has a kid(s), but not pregnant. That one never came up!

I'm not against dating someone with a kid, I've done it before. But it's just every time, and I don't really want a relationship.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Does excess and loud talking bother y'all when you are at the range working on your game?!?! The reason I ask is that almost every time I go to a particular range there is always going to be at least one guy holding court. Talking loud and constant. Yesterday the same guy held 3 different long conversations with 3 different people and they were all loud. Laughing and sudden outbursts were common durning my swing. Please don't get me wrong, I don't mind chatter, laughter and things like that on the range, as long as they are at normal levels, but shouldn't there be some respect of others that are out there trying to improve their game? The same guy hollered at people in the parking lot on 3 different occasions. I was distracted on most of my swings. Am I being thin skinned on this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If the guy yelled once or was loud once, then I might say you are being thin skinned.

But if someone is doing repeatedly, it is obvious he/she has no regard for their surroundings.

I hate it went people answer their phone on the range and proceed to have a conversation. Don't get me wrong - if it is a buddy calling and you are telling them that you are on the range - that is one thing.

But to have conversations on the range about work? Go somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not against dating someone with a kid, I've done it before. But it's just every time, and I don't really want a relationship.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk
With me it was every time from age 21 until age 43! Every single one!

With me it was every time from age 21 until age 43! Every single one!

Yea, seems like it's the same. Part of the reason I'm still single. I'm not ready for kids, heck I barely survive just taking care of me.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

I forgot to buy cream soda on the way home from work tonight. Damn.

Absolutely.

Hey Perkins, are you around the areas in Winnipeg that got hit with the storm the other night?

We didn't get any of it out here that night, but this morning it stormed quite a bit.

I just finished the 18th hole at Niakwa when the sky opened up. It was a good downpour but nothing alarming. I was pretty shocked when I found out how bad it was in other areas. It's weird, I don't think we got a drop of rain today in Winnipeg.

Yeah, I'm ranting about Canadan. He is all talk...

Just played 18 holes in 6.5 hours. Ouch did that suck.

I scratched my amp cell some how in my bag with the head cover on. I don't know how it happened but it is noticeable at address. I am just really pissed off right now I just wish I knew how it happened.

The guy that owned that R11/AD-DI6 combo only wants $125 but I don't know if the course will refund me for the Classic XL. Maybe I'll just buy the R11 and try to sell the Classic and my Covert both.

The guy that owned that R11/AD-DI6 combo only wants $125 but I don't know if the course will refund me for the Classic XL. Maybe I'll just buy the R11 and try to sell the Classic and my Covert both.

That's a ridiculous deal considering it's hard to find pulls off that shaft for under 200.

That's a ridiculous deal considering it's hard to find pulls off that shaft for under 200.

Yup. The guy who is selling the club is a senior. He has to have thought it was a Senior flex. I called him on a price and he said the shaft sucked. All I did was laugh because I was hitting it 30-40 yards past the Classic XL

Our Neighbors dog which is a huge golden lab loves to go with walks with us. Well that's fine when we walk around the few homes we have in our neck of the woods. The problem comes when I take Roxie on long walks up a country road and Luke wants to follow us. I have my dog on a leash. This morning I took off with Roxie and the next thing I know, Luke is hauling arse right up the road behind us. There was a copperhead snake laying in the road. I'm not sure if he was dead or alive as I didn't get close enough to tell. Ole Luke just goes up there smelling him and freaking me out!

It was early on a Sunday morning so I didn't want to knock on the neighbors door, to tell them about their dog but geez, this is not good. The snake must of been dead or sleeping, because he did not strike Luke however it stressed out my morning walk with my dog who is always on a leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back