The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just referring to adwillingham's post. I don't know exactly what's going on but I've noticed some familiar faces aren't around much anymore, I had no idea it was related to some sort of discontent or internal politics.

I think this is a great site and just get surprised when some people take things so seriously. I'm not on twitter or facebook so I'm really in the dark here but it sounds pretty childish, whatever is going on.

I tend to agree, but all we can do is just keep doing our thing. You will never please everybody, but in the end, if you work hard, you can try to please the masses. With an amazing woman behind this place, I think that the goals are obtainable. 2013 is just an amazing time for this community and site with everything going on.

"Internet politics" is always comical to me.

At the end of the day, people come here because they have a shared interest (some might say an almost unhealthy obsession) with golf. THP is a fantastic place to discuss all things golf and an even better place to meet people from all over the place with similar interests. It should be fun, and it should be a release from the normal, day-to-day stress that we all have to deal with.

I just don't know what to make of people who get stressed out because of this site (apart from the folks that actually run it). If I want to be stressed out, I'll look at my desk, my email inbox, my mortgage, or any other countless things. Golf is supposed to be fun, and there's no way I'm letting anything with golf add stress to my life.

That's just me, though. People have to do what they want to do.

At the end of the day, people come here because they have a shared interest (some might say an almost unhealthy obsession) with golf. THP is a fantastic place to discuss all things golf and an even better place to meet people from all over the place with similar interests. It should be fun, and it should be a release from the normal, day-to-day stress that we all have to deal with.

I just don't know what to make of people who get stressed out because of this site (apart from the folks that actually run it). If I want to be stressed out, I'll look at my desk, my email inbox, my mortgage, or any other countless things. Golf is supposed to be fun, and there's no way I'm letting anything with golf add stress to my life.

Do you know whats a good stress reliever? THP New England Invitational in CT June 8th.

You are right about the state patrol though. Not only were they not very strict. There wasn't a single one present on the highway my ENTIRE trip through Alabama. Do they even exist???

It is rumored that they exist, but after the security details around Saban and Malzahn, there probably aren't to many patrolling the interstates.

I was just referring to adwillingham's post. I don't know exactly what's going on but I've noticed some familiar faces aren't around much anymore, I had no idea it was related to some sort of discontent or internal politics.

I think this is a great site and just get surprised when some people take things so seriously. I'm not on twitter or facebook so I'm really in the dark here but it sounds pretty childish, whatever is going on.

It may not have come across that way, but I agree with both of you.

It may not have come across that way, but I agree with both of you.

It definitely does. It's the frustration of seeing people being stressed/frustrated. I completely get it.

So I turn in a report last Thursday afternoon a couple hours before we get off. My boss sends me an email at 11:10 today with changes she wants made, and says they need to be done before I go home today. She is well aware I am leaving at noon today. Wouldn't it make sense for her to shoot me a quick call, or even instant message (we have a in house messenger we use) letting me know to do it if you are going to make that decision so close to when I am leaving to go home. I am almost home when I decide to check my email and find the email she sent. Now I am rushing to get it done before getting off 15 minutes later.

Common sense is lacking sometimes.

Do you know whats a good stress reliever? THP New England Invitational in CT June 8th.

I'm almost there, and you can pretty much pencil me in as an attendee. I just need to make sure that the expenses on my end are in line. Unless something really unexpected happens, though, I will be in for this one.

I think I may have just ruined a $2000 crankshaft....

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I can't wait until THP Ohio I am going go beat up Canadan.

We lost power. 5 minutes away from being sent home the power comes back on, now I can't get into my computer because I have a virtual desktop and that server isn't back up yet. Grrrr.

Something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is. And I don't like it.

Turning it?

No, was trying to get a damper off but it didn't come off.

Stupid reman engines this is the second one that this has happened to me on.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Man, a set of shafts for sub $150 is hard to find.

Man, a set of shafts for sub $150 is hard to find.

What are you looking for? I have found shafts dirt cheap. Just havent pulled the trigger.

What are you looking for? I have found shafts dirt cheap. Just havent pulled the trigger.
Some flighted 5.0's. 4-PW. All the sets I'm finding are like 3-SW so that's bumping the price up.

The Official Rant of the Day

Shoveling 4 inches of wet sludge at 6am is enough to make me just quit my job, pack up and move south. So sick of this.

Time to go to Texas my friend, that's where I'm going too jahah

Unless I get accepted In the north east, crap

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently, UHaul decided to assign the 3 most incompetent individuals to my reservation today. After calling last week to check availability and being told that their only reservation system would not let me book a truck if it was already reserved, I made a reservation for a 24' moving truck from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday, as was available on their website. I get a call today saying they were confirming my reservation for 7pm Friday to noon Saturday....um, what?

Aparently the truck was already reserved for 1pm Saturday, so I would have to return the truck earlier. After calling another Uhaul location and being transferred to their national scheduling department, I was able to get a 26' truck until 1:30pm saturday. Nothing like having to rush unpacking an entire house on Saturday morning with some of the stronger help not being available til 1pm...

I can't stand Comcast. They've boned us on bills soooooo many times since we got them in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back