The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yea. The mother doesn't know that we were together, and she's still trying to hook us up. It's getting annoying because she was never my type. I only chose to be her boyfriend, because she asked and I didn't want to say no, so I wouldn't make her feel bad.

But yea. The mother doesn't know that we were together, and she's still trying to hook us up. It's getting annoying because she was never my type. I only chose to be her girlfriend, because she asked and I didn't want to say no, so I wouldn't make her feel bad.

Wait, you were her girlfriend? I thought you were against that kinda thing.

Sounds like a scam.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

You think so? I wish you'd said something before I sent the $200. I was a bit leery myself, but when I saw it came from the FBI, I knew it had to be legit.

This-looks-legit-random-18905775-500-333.jpg

But yea. The mother doesn't know that we were together, and she's still trying to hook us up. It's getting annoying because she was never my type. I only chose to be her boyfriend, because she asked and I didn't want to say no, so I wouldn't make her feel bad.

Hit it and quit it.

Sorry wardy

Sorry to hear about your mom, Ward. I'm hoping for the best for you and your family.

I know bro but it's mom, way to important

I know. If my dad is worrying, then someone's gotta stay calm to keep her from getting worried. Keep her reassured, might keep her calm through it all

I know. If my dad is worrying, then someone's gotta stay calm to keep her from getting worried. Keep her reassured, might keep her calm through it all

You're a good dude. Hope everything will end up okay bro.

Thoughts are with you Ward

Felt the onset of a cold/flu start late this afternoon. I'm supposed to be in HHI this weekend with my dad, and a Harbor Town tee time is in play. Eff.

NyQuil is in my system, and I'm hoping to sleep this crap off. Really hoping this is a one-day thing.

With that said, this pales in comparison to Ward. Thinking about you and your family my friend. I really hope everything turns out okay.

Wardy buddy, I'm sorry dude. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your mom, ward. Hoping the news is clear on the biopsy.

My sister just sent me a picture of my parents street. Cant believe this crap.
u9adesyt.jpg

Damn Ricky, that really sucks buddy. That place just gets hit year after year with something.

Man, a lot of stuff going on with you guys. My thoughts are with all of you. Not sure this is a rant, but was supposed to fly out of town today at 4, but was rescheduled. And glad it was; flight was delayed until 8 tonight. Major bullet dodge.

Also, my stepmom is going through radiation treatment this week. I think it's a relatively minor malignant tumor, but definitely a scary time for her.

Damn Ricky, that really sucks buddy. That place just gets hit year after year with something.

I just feel terrible. The lines are still live so no one can leave their house. I cant even get there. The wires were ripped off all the houses. The pole that split in half in front of their house is a brand new pole that was put in after the hurricane last year and was twice the size as before.

Damn Ricky, that's nuts! NJ has certainly had an unbelievably trying year... Hang in there bud

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Rick. Everything will be fine, don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back