The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if I didn't have enough problems, now the FBI is contacting me. Sounds like they put their best and brightest on the case.

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Daniel McMullen (Special Agent in Charge)

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors. We the Federal Bureau Of Investigation want you to stop further communication with any Impostors claiming to be official. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment. Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total $5,900,000.00(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect you. We the Federal Bureau Of Investigation want you to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $200 and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Mr. Kelvin Williams
Address: 18 Koffi Crescent Apapa Lagos Nigeria
Email: kelvinwilliams@infofruad-fbi-gov.net.tf

Do contact Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD CENTER with your details, and you full information So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment information which you'll use in making payment of $200 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Daniel McMullen
Special Agent in Charge
Criminal Division
FBI Los Angeles
1000 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
Email: kelvinwilliams@infofruad-fbi-gov.net.tf
(424) 231-8570

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD CENTER who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.
This message may contain privileged/confidential information and is intended only for the individual or entity addressed above. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

You lucky dog! I got one of those last month. Mine was $3,900,000.00 (Three million, nine hundred thousand dollars). The check is in the bank though and I'm typing this from an island oasis. :wink:

JM

Felt the onset of a cold/flu start late this afternoon. I'm supposed to be in HHI this weekend with my dad, and a Harbor Town tee time is in play. Eff.

NyQuil is in my system, and I'm hoping to sleep this crap off. Really hoping this is a one-day thing.

With that said, this pales in comparison to Ward. Thinking about you and your family my friend. I really hope everything turns out okay.

Go get some Zicam. That stuff works great for me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

Sorry to hear about your mom Ward, hope its nothing!

Dev, hope your parents can get out soon!

I pm'd a certain Canadian and he won't pm me back Jerk

Dev, hopefully your parents are okay and it doesn't take long to get everything up and running again.

Ward, thoughts and prayers for your mom and the family. Sounds like she has a good mindset which can certainly be a plus.

PGG, thoughts and prayers for your stepmom and the family as well.

Kobey, send that check in already. With 6.9 million you could fix up that state of NJ.

Too much going on in here tonight. My thoughts are with everyone who is struggling a bit through some things today.

The Official Rant of the Day

First cold for our 9 month old, I'd forgotten how helpless a feeling it is. Mom stayed home with her today and tomorrow is daddy's turn. Hoping this fever lifts for her and she can back to her normal smiling self.

First cold for our 9 month old, I'd forgotten how helpless a feeling it is. Mom stayed home with her today and tomorrow is daddy's turn. Hoping this fever lifts for her and she can back to her normal smiling self.

Its a miserable feeling dude, so miserable. Hope she feels better soon.

Damn child having years. I would kill for your guys rates however. The stupid company we work for does not contribute squat..:D
I'm like ddec, the company I am on staff for doesn't help me with my insurance either. Ball breakers! hahaha

Atlanta sports teams.

Since I work for the Government, I can't go into a lot of detail on a public forum, so I'll just say this:

RANT, RANT, RANT!

Pinched a nerve in my neck. Hurts to turn head to left side, sucks!

A coworker of mine is about the laziest person I have ever worked with. He constantly does half assed work cuts, corners and just never cleans up after our shift is over. He is more worried about talking to his buddies than putting any effort into his job. Now I have to pick up his slack cause. Now I have to pick up the slack in my area at work cause of this guy. We have a new guy that just learned how to run this job also and he is peeved too. I've said stuff to my boss about how he works and he will say something to the guy, he changes for a day or two then right back to his old stuff. I'm just really annoyed by how lazy he is.

Hang in there, I hate that feeling, but in the end they do eventually get over it!

It will be okay in the end but right now: work.
To use a #Cookie-ism, someone keeps moving my cheese.

Too much going on to break away for the Tigers Playoff game today!

I MAY have a ticket available, my son is trying to find someone to take my place.
Bit if you may be able to make it, PM me.
Your welcome to go in my place if my son is unable to find someone!
I'd hate to let the ticket go unused!

Cloudy with a chance of rain today. :at-wits-end: What happen to the sunny weather!

My rant today is getting sick for the 3rd time this year, oh and being a g$#*%m Giants fan...

My rant is this guy doesn't come here nearly enough anymore!

My rant today is getting sick for the 3rd time this year, oh and being a g$#*%m Giants fan...

Lol my brother is a big Giants fan, and he's not too happy with them either.

I'll trade you mine! Lucky guy lol we need rain here

Not really lucky, when you have a small chance of playing golf. When you want to play golf.

I rather it be dry here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back