The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry about your loss, duey.

Thanks guys. Arlon lived to play pool and show everyone pictures of his old cars/trucks and old army pictures of when he was a young guy, lol. Guessing he was in his 80's, just one of those guys everyone loved.

Thanks guys. Arlon lived to play pool and show everyone pictures of his old cars/trucks and old army pictures of when he was a young guy, lol. Guessing he was in his 80's, just one of those guys everyone loved.

I know the type. They're the best.

I had a professor in college..little 5'5" white haired ex-Marine. Has stories to tell for days and days. He would invite a group of his 'favorite' students to a local restaurant every Friday to have a drink, smoke cigars, and talk about history/politics, haha.

Some of these older gentleman have such character that is just hard to find. Sounds like your buddy fit that mold!

Sorry for your loss due. What I'd give to hear one my grandfathers marine stories right now, though I heard them all about a dozen times.

A dear old friend of mine passed away yesterday. He was n older guy, been through some really tough times this last year. He will be sorely missed.

Sorry Duey. Remember the great times!

It's astonishing how stupid the general public is. How some people even remember to breath is beyond me.

It's astonishing how stupid the general public is. How some people even remember to breath is beyond me.

Lately, it feels like I'm forgetting to!

Getting paired with a golfer who isn't on the same page as your group = frustrating. Refuses to play ready golf, putting pre-shot routine is long enough that I could have ordered a pizza from the clubhouse and received it by the time he actually hit the ball. Always telling us we have the wrong club in our hands for this hole or that hole. Nice enough guy, but after 18 enough was enough. When you are still putting and we are already on the next tee box hitting our balls, you know you have a problem.

You used the wrong font for that rant.

It appears I will be spending the remainder if my afternoon hanging out on the interstate. It is shutdown for a brush fire.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

It appears I will be spending the remainder if my afternoon hanging out on the interstate. It is shutdown for a brush fire.

Ah crap, I-4?

Its a party out here.

3ybanaby.jpg

75 between Parrish and ruskin

Really glad I got declined for that showing in Wimauma then

Siri really screwed me in the putting green warm up thread. Lol

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Wake, you still on 75??

Sorry to hear that due.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Well crazy day today. Did manage to carve out an hour for the range but most of it was spent taking care of Max. The poor kid woke up last night with a 105 fever. Took him to the doctor today and he has the flu. It is simply a matter of time for me as he was coughing and sneezing on me all night. Not good people

I got sunburnt today, didn't think I needed sunscreen.

Wrong.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Gain weight til u get to a 36

Which is actually 39"... :(

I will never understand some people.

I sold my soul for a man that was the only true father figure I had from age 12 on, and I banged my head against the same wall in a no-win situation. I gave up a better situation for myself and my wife simply because he asked me to as he had ingrained in me from youth to be loyal to a fault. Because I refused to follow on I'm not told flat out that you don't even know me? You accuse me of never really trying for success? You consider me a backstabber? I'm an acquaintance and not a friend after all we went through for 16 years? An acquaintance? All because I stayed behind and did whats best for me and mine and I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY NOW?

I just don't get it. To be SO religious and devout, ALWAYS preaching about the moral high-ground and "how to be a man" and because I don't want to put myself through more hell I'm a traitor. I don't get it.

What I do get is how much this freaking hurts.

I truly apologize, but its the rant thread and I needed to get all this **** out. To be looked in the eyes and **** on, I'm at a loss.

zsorry man. sounds really familiar to me. hang in n reach out to me if ya want to talk about it.

Happily Tapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back