The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have just started talking to them, mid - whoopi. Maybe offer advice or tips?

Just start singing "all by myself. Don't want to be, all by myself. Anymore."

I would have offered some criticism.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Sad day for me

Sad day for me

I got some bad news which saddens me deeply. My knee finally blew out on me yesterday which will reluctantly have me withdrawing from the May Outing. Surgery is scheduled asap for a total knee replacement on the right knee. KellyBo is still coming to the outing to represent Good Hope, Ga. I hope to be up and back on the course in about three months tops. :at-wits-end:

Spoiler
April Fools Day! :joy::laughing:

Almost, OG, Almost.

I got some bad news which saddens me deeply. My knee finally blew out on me yesterday which will reluctantly have me withdrawing from the May Outing. Surgery is scheduled asap for a total knee replacement on the right knee. KellyBo is still coming to the outing to represent Good Hope, Ga. I hope to be up and back on the course in about three months tops. :at-wits-end:

Spoiler

Too soon OG, you played your cards too fast.

Damn OG! You got me. Damn.

Well played, Sir!

Spoiler

Booooooo. #Fail LOL

Lol, nice OG!

The guys that shot up the countryside yesterday, beat a woman, stole cars and now suspected in a local murder, are still on the loose. And just found out one of the shooting victims has a bullet lodge in his spine, which they are unable to remove at this time. Good lord. Kelly passed through where all of this took place, just hours before it all happened. I am just in shock that all of this happened so close to home.

Hopefully they catch the bastard...

I'm sitting at my son's house THPing while the baby is sleeping and see OG's post and think what the heck has he gone and done now. His leg isn't blown out, it's just really sore. He's not about to have surgery at this time of year. Crazy old man got me too.

The guys that shot up the countryside yesterday, beat a woman, stole cars and now suspected in a local murder, are still on the loose. And just found out one of the shooting victims has a bullet lodge in his spine, which they are unable to remove at this time. Good lord. Kelly passed through where all of this took place, just hours before it all happened. I am just in shock that all of this happened so close to home.

Yikes, I was hoping they'd catch him last night. Man I'd be keeping my doors locked every where today.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yikes, I was hoping they'd catch him last night. Man I'd be keeping my doors locked every where today.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I guess they just caught them, about 30 minutes north of here.

I'm suprised they surrendered I figured it was going to be a shoot out, which as long as the cops and other people were okay I was good with.

The roller on my mouse is not working well. I hate having to use it to scroll down only to see it not move the page, or even go up. This frustrates me greatly.

Did you guys know that there are a lot of discussion threads on this forum talking about golf?

Did you guys know that there are a lot of discussion threads on this forum talking about golf?

No way. May have to check some of those out.

*Cough*Nike Covert Thread*Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back