The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 70 in most places, but you know the speed at which Alabama does road construction. They've been working on 59 between Gadsden and Georgia for six years or so.

That'll change soon, the Japanese invented a shovel that stands up on its own so that free up 5 guys to do something else

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

What if there are less tee boxes? What if there are more?

It does get old when you show up somewhere, and the blues are the ladies, or the Reds are the back.

What I hate is when courses use flag colors to distinguish pin locations, but then use funky colors.

It does get old when you show up somewhere, and the blues are the ladies, or the Reds are the back.

What I hate is when courses use flag colors to distinguish pin locations, but then use funky colors.
Like purple. Played a muni with green, purple and orange pin flags.

All you can do is laugh at some people. Trash talk and run your mouth, then come around for free stuff. Just hilarious.

Am I dumb for trusting someone on shafts that I bought? I thought they were stiff flex, the person told me they were stiff flex, and they flatout lied to me. I feel dumb that I didnt check the label, and now noticed months later. But I literally had played golf with this person a bunch of times and never even thought to trust any other than their word. I feel so ripped off right now and the person just keeps on lying. ugh.

We were caught up in conversation then I just gave him money and took the clubs and left.

Am I dumb for trusting someone on shafts that I bought? I thought they were stiff flex, the person told me they were stiff flex, and they flatout lied to me. I feel dumb that I didnt check the label, and now noticed months later. But I literally had played golf with this person a bunch of times and never even thought to trust any other than their word. I feel so ripped off right now and the person just keeps on lying. ugh.

You are not at fault for trusting someone you thought was a friend. That's really messed up Thain.

We were caught up in conversation then I just gave him money and took the clubs and left.

This is still going on? Sucks to hear Thainer. Just ask for your money back and call them out to prevent others from going through a similar struggle.

All you can do is laugh at some people. Trash talk and run your mouth, then come around for free stuff. Just hilarious.

I want my freebies or I am going to go complain about it in the contest rant thread!

Like purple. Played a muni with green, purple and orange pin flags.

The worst is when they have red and green. Come on 10% of men are red/green color blind, that is just mean.

That sucks dude.

I want my freebies or I am going to go complain about it in the contest rant thread!

I am literally sitting here shaking my head at the nerve of some people.

You just noticed months later? How did that happen Thain? Serious question. Did you just put the shafts aside and go to install them just now?

Why do some people make a mountain out of a milehill.....if you don't like something where you work, go find another job rather than making the rest of us have to listen to you moan about everything day after day

Think I need to put my music on and earphones in so I can't hear anything else.....

You just noticed months later? How did that happen Thain? Serious question. Did you just put the shafts aside and go to install them just now?

They were in club heads but it was winter and I didn't play a ton of golf. I didn't use them at all. They got set in the corner until Someone wanted to trade me for them and i went to send pics and noticed.

-----

Lies, lies, lies. You can certainly tell the quality of person this is. I blocked out a curse word and something else for anonymitys sake. I just don't understand how I could trust this person like that and get screwed.

5apu6are.jpg

qyva5yba.jpg

e8y4a7u3.jpg

egy5ahur.jpg

6age5u6u.jpg

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

What if there are less tee boxes? What if there are more?

We can vote on a new color if there are more but I've never seen more than five on a course yet. If there are less, just leave out a couple but keep them in the same order.

They were in club heads but it was winter and I didn't play a ton of golf. I didn't use them at all. They got set in the corner until Someone wanted to trade me for them and i went to send pics and noticed.

-----

Lies, lies, lies. You can certainly tell the quality of person this is. I blocked out a curse word and something else for anonymitys sake. I just don't understand how I could trust this person like that and get screwed.

It was a THPer, AND an MCer???

ruh roh.

-----

5apu6are.jpg

qyva5yba.jpg

e8y4a7u3.jpg

egy5ahur.jpg

6age5u6u.jpg

Unreal Thain. Might as well just sell them. What kind of shafts are they? If it took this to get that person out of your life you are better off. Doesnt make it less crappy of them but I wouldnt expect anything less from them.

Here is a speed limit map on wikipedia.

600px-US_speed_limits.svg.png

That map is incorrect. It shows the whole state of Louisiana as 75. I-49 is the only one that gets that high and I'm not even sure that it is 75 the whole way. I think it may be only Alexandria to Lafayette, which is only about an hour long stretch of the road. The rest of the state is 70 or below.

Wow Thain, that's some serious BS there...

-----

5apu6are.jpg

qyva5yba.jpg

e8y4a7u3.jpg

egy5ahur.jpg

6age5u6u.jpg

Thain - I don't know who is the d bag. Goes to show how true character comes threw. Karma is a b!tch and will get them in the future.

Thain - I don't know who is the d bag. Goes to show how true character comes threw. Karma is a b!tch and will get them in the future.

Funny thing is, yeah you do know who they are..haha

Funny thing is, yeah you do know who they are..haha

I'm sure I do. Just not off the top of my dome.

Time to go look at last years MC.

That map is incorrect. It shows the whole state of Louisiana as 75. I-49 is the only one that gets that high and I'm not even sure that it is 75 the whole way. I think it may be only Alexandria to Lafayette, which is only about an hour long stretch of the road. The rest of the state is 70 or below.

It's not incorrect, as it show the MAXIMUM speed limit. Texas is the only state that they broke it down to areas. They probably should have made Texas blue and been done with it.

T&P's would be appreciated for my child hood buddies dad. He had just went home from surgery to remove some cancer and went back in last night. Just got a text from him that they've had to do chest compressions several times. He is one of the many of our Neighbors growing up that all the dad's were close friends...my dad was the first to go many years ago... STUPID CANCER!

T&P's would be appreciated for my child hood buddies dad. He had just went home from surgery to remove some cancer and went back in last night. Just got a text from him that they've had to do chest compressions several times. He is one of the many of our Neighbors growing up that all the dad's were close friends...my dad was the first to go many years ago... STUPID CANCER!

Sorry to hear that buddy. Thoughts and prayers headed to you and your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back