The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 on Tuesday, really? It was 79 yesterday!

World has gone to Hell.

Heard reports of a shooting tonight and it was a little too close to Kelly's parents house. So she calls her Dad to find out what's going on and apparently, her parents neighbors down the road a mile or so were coming home and someone shot at them, hitting one of them in the arm and the other in the back. I guess another neighbor was coming up the road and the assailant pulled her out of her car, beat her up really bad, and stole her car, crashing it a few miles down the road. I guess the dude that shot the neighbors and beat up the other neighbor is still on the loose in the area and they have the dogs and every law man in the area out looking for this dude. All of this happening within yelling distance of a lot of Kelly's family. UGH! Kelly was just out there a few hours ago.

You could almost be the Pope!

To be fair I don't think the first 15 years count.

World has gone to Hell.

Heard reports of a shooting tonight and it was a little too close to Kelly's parents house. So she calls her Dad to find out what's going on and apparently, her parents neighbors down the road a mile or so were coming home and someone shot at them, hitting one of them in the arm and the other in the back. I guess another neighbor was coming up the road and the assailant pulled her out of her car, beat her up really bad, and stole her car, crashing it a few miles down the road. I guess the dude that shot the neighbors and beat up the other neighbor is still on the loose in the area and they have the dogs and every law man in the area out looking for this dude. All of this happening within yelling distance of a lot of Kelly's family. UGH! Kelly was just out there a few hours ago.

Wow dude that's messed up. People are crazy.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

To be fair I don't think the first 15 years count.

Wow dude that's messed up. People are crazy.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The craziest thing is, this is in the country, outside of a town of about 800 people. I would expect it in the crap hole that I live in, but not there.

The craziest thing is, this is in the country, outside of a town of about 800 people. I would expect it in the crap hole that I live in, but not there.

Wow that does make it order somehow. I mean in those small towns everyone is usually good people, sure you might have some bad people but not lie shooting others bad.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Wow that does make it order somehow. I mean in those small towns everyone is usually good people, sure you might have some bad people but not lie shooting others bad.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Apparently it's absolute chaos out there. Kelly is listening to the scanner on her phone and keeping up to date with it with friends and family that live out there. The two that were shot are going to fine, I guess. Just a weird evening.

Apparently it's absolute chaos out there. Kelly is listening to the scanner on her phone and keeping up to date with it with friends and family that live out there. The two that were shot are going to fine, I guess. Just a weird evening.

Good that they are fine. But know that someone is out there like that. I wouldn't sleep.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good that they are fine. But know that someone is out there like that. I wouldn't sleep.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Kelly has a lot of family out there and they are some good ole' boys. You can bet, they are brewing up some coffee and sitting at the window with rifles. LOL.

Kelly has a lot of family out there and they are some good ole' boys. You can bet, they are brewing up some coffee and sitting at the window with rifles. LOL.

It would be similar here.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Jeff I just came on to post about the shooting which was right across from my kids sitter. Scary **** and I can guarantee you by my facebook page if they come to someones house it is likely they will be shot on sight. I know one of the guys who was supposedly shot which is even crazier some bad **** has happened in Huntsville over the years. Now if I could just sleep.

Jeff I just came on to post about the shooting which was right across from my kids sitter. Scary **** and I can guarantee you by my facebook page if they come to someones house it is likely they will be shot on sight. I know one of the guys who was supposedly shot which is even crazier some bad **** has happened in Huntsville over the years. Now if I could just sleep.

Your sitter is Kelly's cousin. The Blacks? Yeah, we know the fellas that were shot and the lady that was beaten as well. Pretty bad deal. I'm laying here listening to the scanner. Stay safe, dude.

I plan on it I just figured out the who the Kelly is you mention, before your post, small world. Definitely staying safe kids in the bed and not sleeping right now definitely prepared if someone comes.

I plan on it I just figured out the who the Kelly is you mention, before your post, small world. Definitely staying safe kids in the bed and not sleeping right now definitely prepared if someone comes.

Good deal, dude. As you may know, Kelly's entire family is out that way, so our house was a little heavy for a bit and still is, considering I'm hearing the assailant is still in the area somewhere.

Yeah no sleep in the Woods house right now except for kids. I went to school with the younger Prewitt's so I know her family.

People doing the whoppi in the same hotel room, yes you read that right, is a decent rant right? I had to walk out in frustration. So now I'm sitting outside the hotel

People doing the whoppi in the same hotel room, yes you read that right, is a decent rant right? I had to walk out in frustration. So now I'm sitting outside the hotel

wow did they want you to join?

wow did they want you to join?

Not interested when I have a girlfriend myself who couldn't come due to other circumstances.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Wow, that's some bold stuff there. Definitely did a little double take.

I would've stood there loudly humming circus music until they were too uncomfortable to go on... That is if you are saying that it was your room as well.

I would've stood there loudly humming circus music until they were too uncomfortable to go on... That is if you are saying that it was your room as well.

I think I would have gone for some play by play announcements.

Shouting encouragement and constructive criticism might have been enough.

You could have just started talking to them, mid - whoopi. Maybe offer advice or tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back