The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prednisone is my new favorite drug. I'm still itchy but NOTHING like yesterday and I don't have that skin crawling, body aching, I want to kill myself feeling like I did yesterday.

For a few days, it's awesome. Long term use, not so much.
I learned all about the drug a few years ago. It's a horrible long term drug.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it, more than you know!

Glad to hear you're feeling better GG!

Have you tried an antihistamine to go after the itching that's left?

They wrote me a script for a topical cream as well that helps. I am only taking Benadryl at night so I can sleep.

For a few days, it's awesome. Long term use, not so much.

Oh I know, I only have enough for two days. I know dogs and humans are different, but we had a dog on it that actually ended up making him more sick in the end and made him gain a TON of weight. But I am singing it's praises right now because I actually feel like a person today. Yesterday, I was in so much pain I honestly didn't know what to do with myself, I have never experienced anything so awful. I have had hives before, this was like something else, it was like an alien invaded my body.

I can totally identify GG. Bee stings and penicillin do me like that.

Of course, we found out about the penicillin when I was a kid and had chicken pox, so I had hives and pox rash all going at the same time.

I can totally identify GG. Bee stings and penicillin do me like that.

Of course, we found out about the penicillin when I was a kid and had chicken pox, so I had hives and pox rash all going at the same time.

OMG, how did you make it through? I would have had to drug myself to sleep all day/night in order to not scratch my skin off. That had to have been so painful! Looks like I may be allergic to Penicillin and Sulphur now.

OMG, how did you make it through? I would have had to drug myself to sleep all day/night in order to not scratch my skin off. That had to have been so painful! Looks like I may be allergic to Penicillin and Sulphur now.

I was 7 or 8 and it was the beginning of summer vacation. I was apparently an unholy terror.

Havin' a dart will make you feel even better bud

Quite possibly. Not my thing.

New rant. Not enough time in the day to play as much golf as I would like.

Quite possibly. Not my thing.

New rant. Not enough time in the day to play as much golf as I would like.

Better than not playing at all

Honey do's. I swear the list never gets smaller.

Lol, only when ripe

Very true! The first time I tried to make spaghetti squash, I didn't know what it looked like, and I saw the sign for it and just grabbed the first thing I saw figuring it was a spaghetti squash. I got it home, cooked it and then couldn't figure out why it didn't look like spaghetti...turned out it was a honeydew. Note to self, don't eat hot honeydew, it doesn't taste good.

Very true! The first time I tried to make spaghetti squash, I didn't know what it looked like, and I saw the sign for it and just grabbed the first thing I saw figuring it was a spaghetti squash. I got it home, cooked it and then couldn't figure out why it didn't look like spaghetti...turned out it was a honeydew. Note to self, don't eat hot honeydew, it doesn't taste good.
Spaghetti squash is yumdilishish

But the fruit is so delicious.

No fruit today, sorting for a garage sale, washing windows and hanging pictures. I just hope she don't notice the back yard, lol.

Anything customer service centered, and especially at dealerships, sucks. I go into the dealership today to get my tires rotated on my car. A five minute job right?

I walk into the Hyundai service department and it is completely dead. 15+ bays and only three cars in the entire garage. I walk up to the manager at the service desk and say hello to him and tell him he's a lucky guy that it looks pretty dead today. He agrees with me and jokes about how great it is to get to kick back and chill on a weekend.

I say great, and ask him if they can take 10 minutes to rotate the tires on my car real quick. The guy has the nerve to tell me no way they can get it in today. I ask him why not if they aren't busy and he just looks at me and starts stuttering something about how he has no mechanics free. Funny, I say, because you have four mechanics sitting in your break area doing nothing but joking around and eating cake. He just stutters a little more and tells me he can't do it and walks away from me without saying anything. I sat there for four or five minutes and he never comes back. As soon as I start to walk out the door he comes back out and sits back down his desk. What an ass!

HD's pretty much all done, except a little weed trimming out back, I need a nap.

My former favorite punter (Chris kluwe) is driving through Nebraska and spewing nonsense on twitter. And now I want to cave his face in.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Anything customer service centered, and especially at dealerships, sucks. I go into the dealership today to get my tires rotated on my car. A five minute job right?

I walk into the Hyundai service department and it is completely dead. 15+ bays and only three cars in the entire garage. I walk up to the manager at the service desk and say hello to him and tell him he's a lucky guy that it looks pretty dead today. He agrees with me and jokes about how great it is to get to kick back and chill on a weekend.

I say great, and ask him if they can take 10 minutes to rotate the tires on my car real quick. The guy has the nerve to tell me no way they can get it in today. I ask him why not if they aren't busy and he just looks at me and starts stuttering something about how he has no mechanics free. Funny, I say, because you have four mechanics sitting in your break area doing nothing but joking around and eating cake. He just stutters a little more and tells me he can't do it and walks away from me without saying anything. I sat there for four or five minutes and he never comes back. As soon as I start to walk out the door he comes back out and sits back down his desk. What an ass!

Brutal. Its a miracle that more dealerships dont get bombed or burned to the ground by angry customers because of the lousy way they treat people.
GM dealership told me that "its normal for all our vehicles to use 2 litres of oil/1000km". I told them to put that on the sign out front and Id give them 100 bucks for every vehicle they sold after that. Asinine morons.

Sounds like the prefect it e to sendan email to the regional representative and explain this to him/her. And simple state if this is the service that comes with the car you've bought then its a good indication that you and your money is better suited with another manufacturer. I'm sure you'll get a response

The Official Rant of the Day

]

And this is why God created Jiffy Lube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back