The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really lucky, when you have a small chance of playing golf. When you want to play golf.

I rather it be dry here anyway.

Dude, you live in Florida. You can play all year!

Being sick sucks so bad, ugh!

My rant is this guy doesn't come here nearly enough anymore!
Haha. Work has kept me pretty busy the last year or so. I played my first round of the year about a month ago and played another 2 rounds since. My password didn't work when I tried to log in the last few times.... so I had to change it to be able to log in.

A coworker of mine is about the laziest person I have ever worked with. He constantly does half assed work cuts, corners and just never cleans up after our shift is over. He is more worried about talking to his buddies than putting any effort into his job. Now I have to pick up his slack cause. Now I have to pick up the slack in my area at work cause of this guy. We have a new guy that just learned how to run this job also and he is peeved too. I've said stuff to my boss about how he works and he will say something to the guy, he changes for a day or two then right back to his old stuff. I'm just really annoyed by how lazy he is.

I completely relate to this. Come into work to a co-worker getting yelled at. The guy is lazy, doesn't care about the job he does, and continuously creates screw-ups for others to fix. He maybe changes his act for 1/2 a day, then back to normal...... And yet the boss will not fire him. It really really affects the moral of everyone else that one knob gets a free ride while everyone else carries the load.

I completely relate to this. Come into work to a co-worker getting yelled at. The guy is lazy, doesn't care about the job he does, and continuously creates screw-ups for others to fix. He maybe changes his act for 1/2 a day, then back to normal...... And yet the boss will not fire him. It really really affects the moral of everyone else that one knob gets a free ride while everyone else carries the load.

I could go on for a while about him and a few others like him. It's impossible to get fired from where I work. You really have to screw up here or fail a drug test. The thing that gets me the most is when it's raise time he gets pissed when he doesn't get a good raise and he can't figure out why. Even though our boss tells him to start working instead of talking.

I don't think a girl has ever broken my heart as bad as the Braves did last night. I was sick.

It's the first year of the upton experience. I have higher expectations next year

Haha. Work has kept me pretty busy the last year or so. I played my first round of the year about a month ago and played another 2 rounds since. My password didn't work when I tried to log in the last few times.... so I had to change it to be able to log in.
Hahaha, did you think the original hacker (both name and member) got banned? LOL

Good to know you are keeping busy. What do you think of what has happened to this site since October of 2008? Pretty freaking crazy, huh?

Too much going on to break away for the Tigers Playoff game today!

I MAY have a ticket available, my son is trying to find someone to take my place.
Bit if you may be able to make it, PM me.
Your welcome to go in my place if my son is unable to find someone!
I'd hate to let the ticket go unused!

Guess I'm missing one hell of a game!

I haven't hit a golf ball in 3 weeks, and I strangely don't have much of a desire to play right now. What the hell is wrong with me?

I haven't hit a golf ball in 3 weeks, and I strangely don't have much of a desire to play right now. What the hell is wrong with me?
I have no idea. My golf has slowed down lately due to life being way too damn busy at the moment and it's just killing me. I'm dying to spend a few hours on the range and then play a couple rounds.

Crappy weather change? There is still a lot of golf that could be played up here...but it's depressing thinking how it will be less and less enjoyable each time out (cold, damp, leaves hiding the ball.....).

Can I just say I'm having serious THP withdrawals from my local THPers DawgDaddy, Ole Gray and KB! Miss you guys!

I have no idea. My golf has slowed down lately due to life being way too damn busy at the moment and it's just killing me. I'm dying to spend a few hours on the range and then play a couple rounds.

My life has been really busy recently. I'd like to go try and play, but I think my mind would still be on all of the other stuff I have to do.

My life has been really busy recently. I'd like to go try and play, but I think my mind would still be on all of the other stuff I have to do.

Thats crazy man, my time on the course is about the only time that I can get away from the troubles in life.

Nothing like expecting decent conditions on the course and finding out that the fairways and the greens were total crap.

Got the job, didn't get the visa. $1100 and 14 hours of driving, I'm still leaving the country. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions.

I could really use a pickmeup

TTing

Got the job, didn't get the visa. $1100 and 14 hours of driving, I'm still leaving the country. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions.

TTing

Hate hearing that buddy. Are there any other options?

Still a little post MC blues?

Can I just say I'm having serious THP withdrawals from my local THPers DawgDaddy, Ole Gray and KB! Miss you guys!

Miss those guys too!

TTing

What the hell? That stinks, how is this even possible?

Still a little post MC blues?

Tons of other stuff going on right now, golf is taking a back seat right now. Sadly, stress has taken its place for now.

TTing

Oh man. Hope there is something else you can do. Seems harsh that you can't get a Visa.

The Official Rant of the Day

There is literally no options left for me.

I woke up in my apartment feeling like I didn't belong here.

TTing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back