The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life has been really busy recently. I'd like to go try and play, but I think my mind would still be on all of the other stuff I have to do.

It's a crazy time my friend. Force yourself to just go out and play. Don't keep score. Don't worry about how you play. Take some mental health time out on the course. All the other stuff will still be there when you get finished.

Got the job, didn't get the visa. $1100 and 14 hours of driving, I'm still leaving the country. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions.

I could really use a pickmeup

TTing

Sorry to hear this Thain, I'm not sure how this is really possible.

Mandatory OT good for the wallet terrible for the golf game, I'm missing my round for the day

Bummer, Thainer.

If not for your previous rants, I would say to get married. But don't!

Can I just say I'm having serious THP withdrawals from my local THPers DawgDaddy, Ole Gray and KB! Miss you guys!

Awe, we're still here. We are just in disabled status for a while. OG is having a total knee replacement in a couple weeks, I'm gonna take some time off to try to get my back better, and DD's wife is having surgery today. You know, old folks stuff. We love you guys!

Can I just say I'm having serious THP withdrawals from my local THPers DawgDaddy, Ole Gray and KB! Miss you guys!

I will be making a trip down to Lake Jonesco for one final golf outing prior to my surgery. I may be all taped up and wearing braces and stuff but I'll be hacking it around with my home boys. Maybe we can get together then, if not you and Dawg make sure to come up sometime next week and play a round with KB and I at Monroe CC. If I'm too sore to play, I'll still ride around the course and cheer you guys on.

Thanks for the kind words good buddy!

Got the job, didn't get the visa. $1100 and 14 hours of driving, I'm still leaving the country. Talk about a whirlwind of emotions.

TTing
Awe Thainer this makes me really sad.

TTing

Hang in there buddy. Things usually have a way of working out for the best. Hold your head up and move forward.

There is literally no options left for me.

I woke up in my apartment feeling like I didn't belong here.

TTing

that' stinks bro. Sorry to hear it.

There is literally no options left for me.

I woke up in my apartment feeling like I didn't belong here.

TTing

Sorry to hear this man was hoping it was going to work out for u

Home buying sucks. I know it will be awesome in the end, but the process is terrible.

TTing
Hang in there Thain, that totally bites man.

Keep your head up, Thainer. It's cliche, but things really do tend to work out in the end.

TTing

I'm so sorry to hear this Thain!

TTing

Hang in there my friend!!

Just got done reading the new issue of golf digest, and oh boy what a joke. It said that doing crunches, upright rows and the leg machine is bad for your golf WTF! That makes no sense at all! I've been doing those workouts for years, and it has not done nothing but good things for my game, and these dumba♠♠es are paid to say this crap! I just read golf digest for a laugh, when I'm waiting for my parents to get done checking out at stores. But this is just bad, very bad.

Money for nothing.

Just got done reading the new issue of golf digest, and oh boy what a joke. It said that doing crunches, upright rows and the leg machine is bad for your golf WTF! That makes no sense at all! I've been doing those workouts for years, and it has not done nothing but good things for my game, and these dumba♠♠es are paid to say this crap! I just read golf digest for a laugh, when I'm waiting for my parents to get done checking out at stores. But this is just bad, very bad.

Money for nothing.

Maybe GD was thinking that heavy lifting will make one less flexible if they don't stretch, post-workout?

Maybe GD was thinking that heavy lifting will make one less flexible if they don't stretch, post-workout?

As I remember. It didn't say anything about heavy lifting, will make one less flexible. As for me, I stretch everyday and see nothing wrong with those workouts.

About 3.8 million veterans will not receive disability compensation next month if the partial government shutdown continues into late October, Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki says.
Might be tough to make the mortgage next month. A$$holes.

As I remember. It didn't say anything about heavy lifting, will make one less flexible. As for me, I stretch everyday and see nothing wrong with those workouts.

Then maybe the GD article is meant for people like me :confused2:. I lift moderately heavy weights (plus 30 mins of cardio) but rarely stretch. At my age and easily-breakable body, I gotta watch now much I stretch certain parts!

Then maybe the GD article is meant for people like me :confused2:. I lift moderately heavy weights (plus 30 mins of cardio) but rarely stretch. At my age and easily-breakable body, I gotta watch now much I stretch certain parts!

I dont stretch either and it's almost a direct correlation to a loss in distance with my driver. I have been able to lift the heaviest weights in my life this year and in almost perfect harmony my driver distance has been dropping.

I'm so dumb for not stretching. So dumb.

My co-worker f'ed up some sales adjustment credits for Quarter End and now I have to redo all Commission Reporting that I did yesterday.
#annoyed

That's tough dude. I have a lot of buddies who more or less rely on that check. My claim is still in process but I'm sure the people who get paid to process it aren't getting paid right now.

This Sucks dude, call your mortgage company ASAP and explain what is going on and see if they will work with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back