The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it say about me that I can't even get hit on by fake spam women?

Nothing I hate more than paying overpriced medical bills.

Wife had ultrasound done on her thyroid to check some things out, took 4 minutes...$600 out of my pocket

great timing too with the move coming up!

Nothing I hate more than paying overpriced medical bills.

Wife had ultrasound done on her thyroid to check some things out, took 4 minutes...$600 out of my pocket

great timing too with the move coming up!
Sorry, that sucks.
Hey, if you were an illegal, or just simply lived off the take and stayed home playing Tiger Woods 14 all day, that would have been free!

Doesnt insurance pay for stuff like that?

Doesnt insurance pay for stuff like that?

this kind of test its 20% after deductible met

Just started at company in August so guess who's deductible hasnt been met yet

THIS GUY

Work stuff that can't be stated on an internet forum.

Bosses are gone. I'm in charge. Still not allowed to fire anyone.

How awesome would that be?

"Where is susie"
"Oh I fired her for failing to call me "His Royal Highness", I wuoldn't bother looking for Jeff either, his coffee is terrible"

I love days like that

u could pretend fire and see if that scares anyone

I love days like that

u could pretend fire and see if that scares anyone
An older guy came in and jokingly said something about vacation and I said, "I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You're fired." He didn't take me seriously. Its probably because I fire everyone even when I'm not in charge, just to make a point.

To paraphrase a line from Cheers: It is a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear.

Student led parent teacher conferences

My granddaughter called, she is doing quadratic equations, I haven't done them since I was in high school 50 years ago. Needless to say I have never found a use for them in real life. Youtube is a lifesaver! Still can't figure out what they are good for except torturing high school students, kind of like Calculus in college.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

I'm exhausted, .too much work is cutting into the THP time

One of my client managers doesn't show up to a 6am meeting that THEY SCHEDULED. What the @#($*&@#(*$

They're going to get an ear full when they're online.

As I remember. It didn't say anything about heavy lifting, will make one less flexible. As for me, I stretch everyday and see nothing wrong with those workouts.

Upright rows can play hell on the shoulders... especially down the line. Be careful.

Please stop raining

No kidding. I need to get some golf in this weekend!

Yeah I dont know about you guys but isnt looking good for us down here for at least the next 2 days, awesome. Ugh finally the weekend and I cant play golf

Haven't seen my grandmother in about a year, during that time she has declined a good bit. Over the past few weeks she has been telling my mother how excited she was to see me and my family, including my son for the first time.

Went to see her this morning, and she just stared at me blankly and asked who I was.

I deal with this on a daily basis with my line of work, and it never phases me. Today hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's tough.

I'm really sorry War. There's not much good to say, that's just hard and it sucks. Sorry.

Haven't seen my grandmother in about a year, during that time she has declined a good bit. Over the past few weeks she has been telling my mother how excited she was to see me and my family, including my son for the first time.

Went to see her this morning, and she just stared at me blankly and asked who I was.

I deal with this on a daily basis with my line of work, and it never phases me. Today hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's tough.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

That's tough Ryan, sorry you have to experience that first hand

Sorry to hear that War. Had the same experience with my older aunt a week ago and it is tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back