The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three hours of standing in line to sign the kids up for swim lessons. (And it isn't over yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Haven't seen my grandmother in about a year, during that time she has declined a good bit. Over the past few weeks she has been telling my mother how excited she was to see me and my family, including my son for the first time.

Went to see her this morning, and she just stared at me blankly and asked who I was.

I deal with this on a daily basis with my line of work, and it never phases me. Today hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's tough.
Sorry to hear, war.

Heard back from the realtor earlier today that someone else submitted an offer on the house we like. It was the same money so we had to increase our offer. We reluctantly did because we already offered asking price. Just heard back that we did not get the home. I know everything happens for a reason and all the other cliche's but when you are that close to finally owning a home you start to mentally move in and plan stuff. Just another kick in the jewels. Back to searching.
You'll find the right house soon, Dev.

We bought out house 5 years ago for $164k. It was appraised by three different companies today at an average of $146k. Ouch.
Ours is within $3,000 of where I got it in 2003. Went from 118K to almost 150K in 2007, down to $110K and is at 115K now.

Dev, buy Jordan's house. Jordan, sell your house to Dev.

Problem. Solver.

Dev, buy Jordan's house. Jordan, sell your house to Dev.

Problem. Solver.

I'll pay closing costs and you can have all of my appliances. I could sweeten the pot with some LH counter-balanced SeeMores as well.

The Official Rant of the Day

Quick, Ward, use your realtor math and tell me how much commission I just made!!!

I think Dev just bought me a boat and Jordan a golf trip to Scotland and Ireland. Please confirm.

Quick, Ward, use your realtor math and tell me how much commission I just made!!!

I'd say at least a round of golf and a couple beers afterwards.

I'd say at least a round of golf and a couple beers afterwards.

Dear VIP client,

Please see edited post above.

Sincerely,
Your house pimp

Hey I need a house too....bidding war

Quail Hollow membership here I come. 441, let me speak with my client and I'll get back with you.

Wish that was an option dude.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need a bit of unofficial, in no way, shape or form, anything that can be considered a legal opinion, advice. I think I #lawyered that correctly. Seth?

I think Dev just bought me a boat and Jordan a golf trip to Scotland and Ireland. Please confirm.

Well that would depend if you're licensed and hanging your license with a brokerage, since only the broker can get paid. The broker of course, then pays the agent. If you have no license, you have a frowny face. Wake, that's a big question you'll see again.

HOWEVER, if you were? If the commission were at 3% (no commission is standard) then you would make about 4,380 before paying your broker on any commission splits you have.

Well that would depend if you're licensed and hanging your license with a brokerage, since only the broker can get paid. The broker of course, then pays the agent. If you have no license, you have a frowny face. Wake, that's a big question you'll see again.

HOWEVER, if you were? If the commission were at 3% (no commission is standard) then you would make about 4,380 before paying your broker on any commission splits you have.

This in no way sounds like it will pay for a boat, golf trip abroad, and QH membership. I quit.

This in no way sounds like it will pay for a boat, golf trip abroad, and QH membership. I quit.

Yeah you didn't think that through very well. Even Derek Huff worked for 4/5ths commish

New strategy, Smithfaced, our new asking price for your house is 1.64 million. Back in the game.

New strategy, Smithfaced, our new asking price for your house is 1.64 million. Back in the game.

Im out...was only pre qualified for 1.6 mil...dang

We bought our house 5 years ago for $164k. It was appraised by three different companies today at an average of $146k. Ouch.

In a similar situation. We really want to move to a better neighborhood and school district for our kids. We bought our house for $210k in 2008. Haven't had it appraised, but estimated value is anywhere between $140k and $170k based off sales in the area. Absolutely sucks. And that price in 2008 was a deal at the time.

The SOB that murdered A. Peterson's 2 year old son.

No way. We're firm at 1.55 mil.

Dang!

Honestly man Mike is a really good dude. I'll do everyone a favor and sell him the house for an even $1 million. I'll also hook you up with that golf trip and I'll give Wardy 3% for participating. The LH putters are out of the deal though.

Honestly man Mike is a really good dude. I'll do everyone a favor and sell him the house for an even $1 million. I'll also hook you up with that golf trip and I'll give Wardy 3% for participating. The LH putters are out of the deal though.

Good good.

The SOB that murdered A. Peterson's 2 year old son.

That is just sad. that SOB need to rot in hell. Wouldn't want to be playing against AP this weekend, if he plays I bet he's a man possessed and rolls over some folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back