The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think snow before Nov 1st is anti-american is it not?

That it is...luckily we didnt see any snow south of Cleveland. Thumbs up to being outside out the snow belt.

So PhillyV head down to Akron for a round.

I think snow before Nov 1st is anti-american is it not?

I believe so...I blame Obama

ANd of course people have magically forgotten how to drive so their were accidents all over

It wasnt bad where I was coming from, it was bad up this way at work

Snow in Cleveland?? Suddenly I feel better about the weather in Rochester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got that freak early snow the other day too. It was gone by the end of the day though. Mother nature's way of telling us that we are her b*$#@.

I bet the response was; "We arent moving to Florida, 441".

Actually it was " do you think we did the right thing moving from cincy"

Im gonna get her a job up here and let her experience the misery

Actually it was " do you think we did the right thing moving from cincy"

Im gonna get her a job up here and let her experience the misery

Lol. Such a loving husband.

I really need to stay away from eBay...

Absolutely despise hypocrites, especially just to take people's money with parking tickets.

610E7A1A-91AC-4F46-9265-8403CCF13CD4-19239-000010C533B1211F_zps03d49843.jpg

I don't know why but this made me laugh. I love me some Timmy Ho's coffee any time of day!

Totally agree. Kids need leadership and structure, not the coolest mom/dad in school. These are the parents that think "little johnny" is capable of no wrong meanwhile he's bullying a poor kid and getting away with it.

Again, totally agree. This whole 'protect our young from anything negative' crap has got to end. Life is unfair, life is hard, and life requires input. "Participation Awards" are a joke. I call it "communism for kids". The thing that I can't understand is all the so called leaders and professionals in the teaching industry and in gov't are the ones coming up with this junk. How is this happening?!

Totally agree! I told my kids, and my ex, (that's a story for another day! ) that my job as a parent is to make them grow into a responsible, well adjusted adult. That's not to say you won't end up being friends with your kids someday, but that isn't my first priority. Life is hard, and can be messy at times. You aren't always going to win, you aren't always going to be the best at something - deal with it! And the other reality is that kids will learn far more from how you handle things, then how you TELL them to handle things - so try & practice what you preach!

You go out of your way to help a client even when it is not your responsibility and then another department doesn't follow through with their deliverables.

The first thing out of the client's mouth was "your lack of follow through". I asked her to clarify thinking it was my company she was referring to and not me. Well it was me she was referring to.

I took that a little personally. So I told her that I was working to get the situation resolved with department responsible, and had it escalated - but I could stop if she wanted me to. Suddenly I was her best friend. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back