The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is opposite, our revenue was understated so sales force was not compensated enough. The issue I have with all of this is, the more errors our finance department makes, the more questions of accuracy.

Shoot, I don't even want to think about having to tell someone they were overpaid and wanting to deduct.
Well then you get to be Santa telling everyone they will be getting more money. If anyone tries to question you about the mistakes, throw whoever actually made them right under the effing bus. Be sure to add the entire company address book to the email when you name names.

Its currently around 35* outside, windy, rainy. Should stay like this for a while. I have to open at the course in the morning. Ugh. Not looking forward to that.

Headed home in the morning. Shouldn't be a rant but I'm just not loving the drive.

Beating a dead horse again but I hate the USPS. Once again something was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago according to their tracking number. And... Still nothing. Good thing it's only a gift...

There isn't enough alcohol in this restaurant for me to deal with my wife's Co - workers at this Christmas party...

Drink it all, they'll make more.

They didn't get their shipment because of the ice. They are out of nearly everything.

They didn't get their shipment because of the ice. They are out of nearly everything.
Ouch..that's rough man. Stay strong, and drink whatever they have.

Ouch..that's rough man. Stay strong, and drink whatever they have.

They have a bottle of tequila left but I will hate myself in the morning. Haven't had that since I was 21...On purpose

They have a bottle of tequila left but I will hate myself in the morning. Haven't had that since I was 21...On purpose
daaaang...that's rough bro. they need to hit a nearby liquor store up or something sheesh.

Beating a dead horse again but I hate the USPS. Once again something was supposed to be delivered 2 days ago according to their tracking number. And... Still nothing. Good thing it's only a gift...

You need a new mailman, I would never let that happen!

Pretty sure you have the same mailman as Andy Farmer in Funny Farm.
e6yrude4.jpg

feeling like crap.. not sure I want to eat anything, ugh..

Wanna know what's awesome about Michigan?

Spoiler
SUMMER!!

This is the truth. Lived there for over 20 years. The summers are awesome. The winters just the opposite! The winters won. I left!

Sometimes living in a small town sucks. We have 1 decent barber and he's the only guy I trust to cut my hair. Well his clientele is legitimately about every male in our town so he's always booked. Wed-Sat he does first come first serve till 10am. Only time I can really do it is on Saturday because of work. I worked till 3am last night and got home about 330am. Asleep probably by 4am up 3 hours later only to be like 5th in line. He opens at 8 and I got here at 7:04 and I'm 5th in line. So irritating.

Sometimes living in a small town sucks. We have 1 decent barber and he's the only guy I trust to cut my hair. Well his clientele is legitimately about every male in our town so he's always booked. Wed-Sat he does first come first serve till 10am. Only time I can really do it is on Saturday because of work. I worked till 3am last night and got home about 330am. Asleep probably by 4am up 3 hours later only to be like 5th in line. He opens at 8 and I got here at 7:04 and I'm 5th in line. So irritating.

This explains the flat brim. All makes sense now.

Good news is the rest of Rochester is 5 minutes away. :)

5 stitches in my finger and it's going to be in the 60s.....no golf!

No bueno Kevin. Going to be 70 tomorrow but all the courses are covered in snow.

Bummer Kevin! Let that sucker heal though

Dang buddy that sucks! I can feel ya pain, well in a different area but I can relate. I hope the finger heals up quickly for ya! I'm about to blow the dust off my golf clubs for the first time in a little over two months here soon :thumb:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back