The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beags man that is tough. Prayers that it works out for you.

Ryan so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Having had my grandmother live with us while having Alzheimer's I understand all to well how stressful watching your parents go through making those decisions can be. Thoughts and prayers with you.
Thanks Nerfny. Fortunately for us, my Nana is in good spirits and is being quite cooperative.

hate to hear this Ryan, thoughts your way.

Brad glad to hear he is out of the hospital.

Right there with you War. Going through the same thing with my grandfather right now. It is extremely difficult this time of year. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Thoughts and Prayers Ryan

Five hours left of overnight duty.

Sorry to hear about that Ryan. I hope you get it all sorted.

Prayers are with you and your family, War.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Ryan, sorry to hear of the situation. Best thoughts to you and yours.

Thoughts and prayers, War. Hang in there bud.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Ryan.

Thoughts with you and your family, Ryan. Alzheimer's is a horrible disease. I'm sorry that your grandmother and family are living through it.

Ryan, I feel for you brother. My mom had Alzheimer's and ultimately died from it. It is a cruel disease. My thoughts and prayers are for her and you and your family.

Same here as my Dad died in a local VA hospital with it. It is such a terrible disease. My prayers are you and family buddy.

Hope you're doing ok Ryan, just read your post and there's just no easy answer for this one. Thoughts and prayers are with you man.

6 more inches of snow. We've already exceeded last years snow totals this month.

SDO duty today in service uniform wearing a pistol on my waist. Its 24 hours of no sleep, nothing to do and I dont have TV to watch the games today. I did bring my computer in so I will be playing Civilizations and Sim City all day and night long. Along with a bunch of THPing.

Car shopping

Can't believe the only 1:00 NFL game on up in NY today is Jets vs. Browns. Really, Jets vs. Browns?!?!?! No Fox game? Guess I have to pursue alternate methods of watching the Saints game today.

SDO duty today in service uniform wearing a pistol on my waist. Its 24 hours of no sleep, nothing to do and I dont have TV to watch the games today. I did bring my computer in so I will be playing Civilizations and Sim City all day and night long. Along with a bunch of THPing.

I do not envy you man. I stood my fair share of duty and it was never fun. It did provide for some funny stories more often than not though.

My driveway flooded out again, thanks to the idiot county engineers and is now covered with fodder from the fields on either side of the driveway. Which now means I will be cleaning all that **** up when I get home tomorrow for the next 2 days. The last time took me almost 20hrs to clean up.

Time to get in a fight with the county engineers office and commissioners. This will be a giant pain in my @$$ since I've already been into it with the engineers office over this problem 2yrs ago.

My driveway flooded out again, thanks to the idiot county engineers and is now covered with fodder from the fields on either side of the driveway. Which now means I will be cleaning all that **** up when I get home tomorrow for the next 2 days. The last time took me almost 20hrs to clean up.

Time to get in a fight with the county engineers office and commissioners. This will be a giant pain in my @$$ since I've already been into it with the engineers office over this problem 2yrs ago.

That sucks man, is it supposed to get cold again tomorrow too?

2 days of ice, woke this morning to flickering power. Now it's off. Power company says restoration by 11:30 on 12/26/13.

How awesome is that?
Fireplace stoked!

Pioneer days!
Lets do this!

Is there ever any valid reason to troll? I just can't figure out the reason behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back