The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days of ice, woke this morning to flickering power. Now it's off. Power company says restoration by 11:30 on 12/26/13.

How awesome is that?
Fireplace stoked!

Pioneer days!
Lets do this!

Oh man, hope you guys are gonna be ok up there. I was watching the news and the amount of icing is just crazy, hope you guys get power sooner than that.

Oh man, hope you guys are gonna be ok up there. I was watching the news and the amount of icing is just crazy, hope you guys get power sooner than that.

Today is is supposed to be 30* but tonight getting down to 15.
High tomorrow of 20 low of 3
After that high of 14 low of 8.

Good times!

2 days of ice, woke this morning to flickering power. Now it's off. Power company says restoration by 11:30 on 12/26/13.

How awesome is that?
Fireplace stoked!

Pioneer days!
Lets do this!

That's some crap CJ. You stay warm up there man. We got ice yesterday and were lucky to not have any issues. Be safe man.

Seems like this thread has turned into why I hate Winter up North thread.

My driveway flooded out again, thanks to the idiot county engineers and is now covered with fodder from the fields on either side of the driveway. Which now means I will be cleaning all that **** up when I get home tomorrow for the next 2 days. The last time took me almost 20hrs to clean up.

Time to get in a fight with the county engineers office and commissioners. This will be a giant pain in my @$$ since I've already been into it with the engineers office over this problem 2yrs ago.

pics
DSC_0815.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0821.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0813.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That sucks man, is it supposed to get cold again tomorrow too?

I won't be, i'll be nice and warm :at-wits-end:

How awesome is that?
Fireplace stoked!

Pioneer days!
Lets do this!

Today is is supposed to be 30* but tonight getting down to 15.
High tomorrow of 20 low of 3
After that high of 14 low of 8.

Good times!

That sucks CJ, on the brightside you can just move your fridge and freezers outside and your food will keep

Cable is out due to the fog. 7 dudes watching football on an iPad.
y9y6u9y4.jpg

Just another reminder why I will never have satellite again.

The Official Rant of the Day

Cable is out due to the fog. 7 dudes watching football on an iPad.
y9y6u9y4.jpg

How the hell is the fog knocking the cable out ?? That is some serious bad timing.

Edit: you have satellite or cable?

Direct TV. Apparently the fog is blocking the dish signal.

We're trying to connect to the TV, but apparently one of the 5 iPads and iPhones we have are working with the 356 cables we have.

Sports bar SOON.

Direct TV. Apparently the fog is blocking the dish signal.

We're trying to connect to the TV, but apparently one of the 5 iPads and iPhones we have are working with the 356 cables we have.

Sports bar SOON.

Bummer Pete.. We had fog here yesterday and didn't have issues with my signal. Your weather must be worse then ours.

Sports Bar - go!

Bummer Pete.. We had fog here yesterday and didn't have issues with my signal. Your weather must be worse then ours.

Sports Bar - go!

Make sure they don't have satellite!

Good news? It's an amazing 63* here in Norther New Jersey. Bad news? No courses or driving ranges open!!!:at-wits-end:

It would be sooooo muddy anyway.

I'm at Walmart uuuggghhhhhh

Nope not at all lol

I have one of those handicap stickers due to my knee replacement surgery. It comes in real handy this time of year :thumb:

I have one of those handicap stickers due to my knee replacement surgery. It comes in real handy this time of year :thumb:

How did your round go yesterday?

I hate getting cards this time of year that say "Wishing you a wonderful holiday season" or words to that effect. This is not the "Holiday Season"! It's Christmas! I won't buy cards that don't have Christmas in the greeting, and if I get one from some a-hole thinking it is the "politically correct" thing to do, they are instantly off my Christmas card list. But, only after I've sent them one more with Merry Christmas in it just to piss them off!

Oh I got a front row spot. Went down the row and a truck was leaving so I slid right in. Were in the grocery part now. FML

How did your round go yesterday?

What round?

My trainer turned me loose but I haven't played yet. It will be sometime next week and I'll stick a peg in the ground :thumb:

What round?

My trainer turned me loose but I haven't played yet. It will be sometime next week and I'll stick a peg in the ground :thumb:
Oh, I thought you mentioned you were playing yesterday late last week. Whoops.

I hate getting cards this time of year that say "Wishing you a wonderful holiday season" or words to that effect. This is not the "Holiday Season"! It's Christmas! I won't buy cards that don't have Christmas in the greeting, and if I get one from some a-hole thinking it is the "politically correct" thing to do, they are instantly off my Christmas card list. But, only after I've sent them one more with Merry Christmas in it just to piss them off!

It's not Christmas for people that don't celebrate Christmas. Believe it or not, there are MANY people that fit that description, my family being in that category.

I never realized how many people didn't celebrate Christmas until we lived in Fla, it's fine by me and we learned how to say Happy Holidays there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back